I Had Bummer of a Trip to Thailand

Oh please, please tell us all how you ‘smuggled’ your gear back into your country! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! Also, tell us where exactly in AUS you live! Then post your boss’s phone # so we can tell him what you’ve been up to on company time! LOL Jeeze.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Did you San Quentin your gear or what? Last time I was in a U.S airport, I wasn’t boarding a plane or anything just taking my grandma to her gate, some fat bastard rent-a-pig, man handled me, searched me, grabbed my ass several times, pants’ed me, started calling out poses, the whole shibangabang. In other words its fucking impossible based on my brief experience to smuggle anything back in to the states. [/quote]

its because we dont like brown people thats why you got man handled
besides dont act like you didnt like it :wink:

reason why i said tha tis cause over here the sherriffs like to stop people and ask for id and do warrent checks cause they are brown

my cousin is native american and he was pulled over and the first thing he did was put his hands up and started yelling “Im Not mexican”
I couldnt help but to laugh

on a serious note here,it is tough in the airports and if I remember what I heard right its even harder in Aus.

They do that here in my area too Nichaaron, I really don’t fit the profile, cholo gangbanger with possible possesion of a controlled substance, IMO at least I would like to believe that. No no no, we in America are one big melting pot, racism is long gone, we are on big happy family. Seperate but equal. It will always be.

Thats why I respect the south, they will tell you, “Hey beaner, I don’t like your kind 'round herre.” instead of pretending to be racially tolerant and say the same thing when no one is looking or when you have your back turned. But back to the subject, to only way back in with stuff is taking it in the pooper.

They do that here in my area too Nichaaron, I really don’t fit the profile, cholo gangbanger with possible possesion of a controlled substance, IMO at least I would like to believe that. No no no, we in America are one big melting pot, racism is long gone, we are on big happy family. Seperate but equal. It will always be. Thats why I respect the south, they will tell you, “Hey beaner, I don’t like your kind 'round herre.” instead of pretending to be racially tolerant and say the same thing when no one is looking or when you have your back turned. But back to the subject, to only way back in with stuff is taking it in the pooper. [/quote]

tha tmust be one BIG POOPER
lots of work on that thing

but I have “heard” of dudes taking tennis balls of coke into jail in there ass though

now a big hard turd hurts me and makes me cry like lil sally rottensnatch so I could not picture that

BTW,I think the OP is full of Crap just to be clear
and now if you excuse me I have to go pick up my “friend” for some lake action
have a nice day

Did you San Quentin your gear or what? Last time I was in a U.S airport, I wasn’t boarding a plane or anything just taking my grandma to her gate, some fat bastard rent-a-pig, man handled me, searched me, grabbed my ass several times, pants’ed me, started calling out poses, the whole shibangabang. In other words its fucking impossible based on my brief experience to smuggle anything back in to the states. [/quote

wtf, is this most people’s experience with customs? I’ve come back into the states from asia and the UK and I’ve never been body searched or had my checked in luggage searched.