T Nation

I Had Bummer of a Trip to Thailand

I had bummer of a trip 2 Thailand, I just got home form the airport, my good old thai source on the phone said she got plenty Test E. My very short Trip and I returned home with.

TESTOVIRON DEPOT ( manf schering)=10 vials 250 mg each.

STANOZOL LA= 5 vials 50 mg each

DECA DURABOLIN= 6 vials 100 mg each not going to run deca

2 packets clomid, 2 packets nolva if needed.

Thats all the little old shop had, she said its been a busy week I didn’t have time to wait around to get some from her mate. How ever said Thailand is dry should get their hand off IT!!! lol

I have never had Test e or stanozol b4, all ways used sus and deca worked well, reading some nice info on this site about medium length cycles 8-10 weeks, any ways as I have never used it b4, see how my bod likes it, keep it at a low dose ( plus its all i come home with) for the first run at it.

175 mg STANOZOL P/W= 1/2. pinning 25 MG E/D.

325 mg Test E P/W= 1/7. pinning twice a week.

225 mg Test E= WEEK 8.

Nolva if needed, clomid 2 weeks after last injection.

How is going to get in first. YOU WANKER, WALLY, IDIOT, AND SO ON, DO YA OWN RESEARCH. TEST E IS TO LONG EASTER FOR A 8 WEEK COURSE USE TEST P. YOU WILL NOT FEEL IT UNTIL WEEK 3 (MAYBE). NOT ENOUGH TEST E. NOT ENOUGH STANOZOL.

Point being I don’t as much as some, I do know all ways have a PCT, get ready to use Nolva if things are going tits up, eat a sh@t load ( good food) rest hard, train like a animal, limit the drinking as much as possible, but it looks a bit dum when you go out to a work function and don’t even have 1 wine with the boss, all ways plan out the cycle 100 % b4 first pin, that’s why i have not even touched it, so flame me do what ever i don’t give a flying F$@K i might learn something and some one else might as well.

Ill learn and just sell to a mate of mine, cause he not got the balls to go get it and bring it back, then i mission it over to thailand again some time soon i hope, but un likely as my work is running out of there.

If any has done this course or close 2 it, say something, thanks.

Jp

Must be jet lagged STATS.

25

90 KG

14 % BF

LIFTING 7 YEARS

GOOD FOOD GOOD REST

HAS A OVER LOAD OF INFO AT THE MOMENT.

I’m curious how you brought it back into the country.

?

Not only how you brought it in, but why you made a trip to thailand for in my calculations less than $1,000 worth of gear?
Didn’t your plane tickets cost more than that?

I hope you live in cambodia or something…lol

Austrailia, so I guess it is not as expensive to fly from there as it is from the US.

I wouldnot be admitting to anything like that in the interweb though

Does anyone wanna shed some light on the juice i brought back with me, or just ask me questions.

  1. I work for a world wide project management company, i sweet talk my project leader 2 send me to Thailand 4 a quick trip sort some of our clients out that we have there (and shop 4 goodies), i am working in Dubai right now 4 a little while, so if someone gives me a little info on my course ill tell the secret of how to 2 get juice off the plan and home safely 100% every time.?

Jp

[quote]jpositive wrote:
Does anyone wanna shed some light on the juice i brought back with me, or just ask me questions.

Jp[/quote]

Sorry I did not realise you are the only one allowed to ask questions here

What are you talking about?

I would get some more test enanthate from a different source, enough to run 500mg per week at least for 10-12 weeks.

That would be the simplest solution.

Maybe experiment running the highest dose possible for as long as possible and reporting every scrap of info you can back here including your recovery progress.

Would make for an interesting and insightful thread.

However i would not reccomend this without the use of adex, nolva is not the same thing obv. It would make for a nice experiment.

not saying anything about this guy because I do not know him
but the last guy that told me a story like that a couple weeks later sitting in front of me in a holding cell with a recorder asking about stolen cars.

quite entertaining that week was.

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
not saying anything about this guy because I do not know him
but the last guy that told me a story like that a couple weeks later sitting in front of me in a holding cell with a recorder asking about stolen cars.

quite entertaining that week was.[/quote]

I’m confused on that one…

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
not saying anything about this guy because I do not know him
but the last guy that told me a story like that a couple weeks later sitting in front of me in a holding cell with a recorder asking about stolen cars.

quite entertaining that week was.

I’m confused on that one…

[/quote]

something seems a little off to me is all.
“I went to a different country but its ok I can go for free whenever I want to if I ask nice,risked getting caught smuggling things I am not supposed to which holds a steep penality where I live.
and to top it off I am not sure if i even want it for myself I may just sell it to a friend of mine”

ummm ya.

I am curious about how he got the shit in the country

bmc

[quote]testanabol wrote:
I would get some more test enanthate from a different source, enough to run 500mg per week at least for 10-12 weeks.

That would be the simplest solution.

Maybe experiment running the highest dose possible for as long as possible and reporting every scrap of info you can back here including your recovery progress.

Would make for an interesting and insightful thread.

However i would not recommend this without the use of adex, nolva is not the same thing obv. It would make for a nice experiment.

[/quote]

Your right not enough Juice,( I’m still very happy with my SUS D-B course i done over the x-mas break held a clean 5 KG of muscles. I came off the PCT felling better then ever) I passed it on to my mate with a nice little profit of course but I sure as hell did not rip him off.

Ill train hard naturally until I do another trip to the land of smiles (Thailand).
My next course will be nice with good gains if test does what it does best.?

Seems Everyone is very interested in my little smuggling secrets, it’s so easy yet I have not heard any one talking about on any forums, but I guess the cops would like that if every one was talking about it, only a matter of time b4 they got on to it, thanks 4 the helpful little bit of advise.

Jp

[quote]jpositive wrote:
testanabol wrote:
I would get some more test enanthate from a different source, enough to run 500mg per week at least for 10-12 weeks.

That would be the simplest solution.

Maybe experiment running the highest dose possible for as long as possible and reporting every scrap of info you can back here including your recovery progress.

Would make for an interesting and insightful thread.

However i would not recommend this without the use of adex, nolva is not the same thing obv. It would make for a nice experiment.

Your right not enough Juice,( I’m still very happy with my SUS D-B course i done over the x-mas break held a clean 5 KG of muscles. I came off the PCT felling better then ever) I passed it on to my mate with a nice little profit of course but I sure as hell did not rip him off.

Ill train hard naturally until I do another trip to the land of smiles (Thailand).
My next course will be nice with good gains if test does what it does best.?

Seems Everyone is very interested in my little smuggling secrets, it’s so easy yet I have not heard any one talking about on any forums, but I guess the cops would like that if every one was talking about it, only a matter of time b4 they got on to it, thanks 4 the helpful little bit of advise.

Jp
[/quote]

uh huh.

Did you San Quentin your gear or what? Last time I was in a U.S airport, I wasn’t boarding a plane or anything just taking my grandma to her gate, some fat bastard rent-a-pig, man handled me, searched me, grabbed my ass several times, pants’ed me, started calling out poses, the whole shibangabang. In other words its fucking impossible based on my brief experience to smuggle anything back in to the states.

there are ways… :slight_smile:

Yeah if you stick it in your pooper

I don’t go any were near the states with juice, after 9/11 bless, you guys are on high alert and who wouldn’t be.