I Gotta' Bump

[quote]syntheticMagic wrote:
Breaking News: Ass Bump Lives!

Ok, so the thing is still there. Quite noticable. Bring the knee up toward my waist, and check the glute in the mirror, and HELLO - Wonderous Ass Bump. Hurts less…seems smaller… but still it lives on.

What causes this?
It’s not perm right?
Do I need to have it cut out or something? Jackhammer?
Dead muscle tissue?
The King’s new home?

-sM[/quote]

Well, the good news is that it’s getting smaller. If it’s not infected, then the lump is just irritation. Again, that t-400 is ROUGH!! Also, I would use 25g 1in pins, they are much eaiser and you seem to be of low bodyfat. I never inject more than 2cc’s, whenever I do there are problems.

If your are still worried about this, go see your doc, tell him you injected some B12 that you think it might be infected. Or, if you can find Cefelax (pronounced kef-lax) use that, it’s a antibiotic that is usually prescribed for those type of infections. Hopefully someone else will chime in here, let us know what’s going on.

Monopoly

Well I’m going to chime in with 2 more things. Aside from what’s already been said there isn’t any more you can do. I’ve had lumps from gear for WEEKS. And…BIG GASP I had had a abcess before. It sucks ALOT. If you lump is getting smaller good. If it’s not hot or spreading, GOOD. If you notice it’s constantly getting better GOOD. THinks might not feel it but IMO you’re doing good bro.

As for your “lack of gains” and huge drop in endurance and overall performance. Magic I’m thinking it’s really likely to be your doses ESPECIALLY your test dose. I’ve done a few cycles over the past 3-4 years (like 1-2 sometimes 3 a year). That in mind I have gone up to a gram a week of test only for one little stint of time (like a month). What did I notice? I had dogshit stamina and felt kinda crappy. THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE! I’m not yelling at you but I’m just kinda mad that I didn’t suggest it right away. I think your gear doses are WAY to high and you’ll make better gains with less gear. SOunds kinda weird but I really think it’s true. YES a gram of test a week will make you grow, especially with a nice dose of EQ or decca. HOWEVER, I think it won’t work like that for a first timer and the overkill is what’s giving you the results you’re getting.

SOOO once again I’d strongly consider dropping the t-400 out, still leaves you with your other test. Or just dropping your test dose down to 600-750 TOPS and seeing how you fell.

I appreciate all that feedback.

Yeah, the bump isn’t hot, and getting smaller. I’d like to know what the bump is though.

• Hardened myo? Gear pee? Goo?

The T400 was a bottle I purchased whilst in Mexico a couple weekends back. I saw it, bought it, figured “Why not”.

I’m wondering if the other test is even good… it’s got holograms and all… and the boldenone certainly made me more hungry…for the first week. But other than that, no breakouts, or other indicators of additional test. I think about the time I put in T400 is when my girlfriend started getting f***'d 10 times a day…so I figured the T400 for good product.

The test I have is Tornel Sust250 & SYD Group Cyp.

I think Deca will be part of my next one…that and Primo.

I follow on the cutting of the T400. I will look around for that oil. What about simply mixing / “cutting” with Sust?

BTW, can someone describe the smell of this stuff?

I’d like to see my ass back up to 230lbs. When I was 19 I went from 154lbs to 230lbs in under 3 years - all natural…but eating that much was the chore. I was hoping juicing would make my system more efficient with protein uptake, thus lessen the protein intake load. - Invalid thought process?

-sM

PS, I invite you all to read my little addition to the post “Recommendations Light Cycle”

-sM

Not completely assbackwards on the though process. In fact there’s a diet based on that idea. I think it was called the ABC diet, Anabolic Burst Cycling DIet however I just kinda stick to the idea that when I’m on I need double my bodyweight in protein ed and if I get more ok, if I get less, EAT MORE. BTW carbs are you friend man unless you’re cutting. If you’re bulking you should look BULKY. Just keep that in mind if you haven’t already.

yeah i know… i hate to eat. its pretty funny being a BB and hating eating.

in any case, ive upped the carb intake dramatically, and will see how things go with the gear.

i think my recovery has increased, as I did legs twice in 12 hours (quads), and i was feeling some soreness come on… then poof it was gone… so… i dunno… im still feeling this whole gear thing out.

Also, i did what will probably spell certain doom for my right shoulder.
i warmed Cyp, Bold, and T400…mixed 1CC of Bold with .5 Cyp and .5 T400…and plunked it into two different sites on the right shoulder…(my second injection session [spanned 2 days & sites]to get 900mg test and 4-600mg bold).

im thinking im going to be the elephant man in 2 days…

I’M NOT AN AM-IN-AWL!!

-sM

If it’s ucked up bro just remember there’s no harm in icing it up or using a heating pad at night ect. It does help to a degree. ALso just doing some REALLY light weight movements for the muscle you just pinned sometimes helps.

How goes the butt and shoulder bro? Let us know.

Monopoly

hola~

well…i prep’d the last injections by warming them, and breaking them up over multiple sites… it worked well.

then i put my “Stupid” hat back on, and pin’d .5cc ~ T400 & 1cc ~ boldenone…a few days ago into my left shoulder is… let’s see… (Describes)
…find a Yeti…a big one, not one of those pussy ones…give him a large lead pipe, and have him strike your deltoid…over and over…for an hour or so. That’s how my left delt feels at the moment.

I had to have my GF lift my left arm so I could spread on the pit-stick this morning.

There is still a bump in my right glute. No pain… but it’s there. - Perm? F**K all that noise.

I’ve noticed my labido go down as compared to the past few weeks… during which I almost tore my own ‘Dr. Kenneth Jackson’ off.

Is my body getting used to the test? or is the sust and cyp im using just suck?
It’s SYD Group & Tornel from Mexico.

I’ve increased carbs. It’s played a certain role in my re-found longevity. I’m always doing that…I start to cut carbs here and there… next thing you know… I’m eating none.

Anyway… No serious gains. No strength gains that are outside of my normal natural ones.

This will be my 4th week… I’m on about 1000+mg Test & 5-600mg boldenone…

no signs of gyno (that I can tell)…no breakouts at all. no rage. (im outrages by default)

So… yeah… thus far I’ve gained an ass bump… lots of pain…increased labido…assorted bouts of insomnia…increased appetite…mmm…I think that’s it.

-sM

4 weeks isn’t that long, but I’d expect more then you are describing by now? Keep us posted, I’m sure you will.

this friday will be the 4th week exactly.

yeah nothing outside of normal gains thus far. maybe a little weight. nothing to get excited about.

my ladibo isnt as raging as it was…is that denoting a drop in test? or am i getting used to it?

-sM

It could be the sodium in the clam chowder i had lastnight…but damn. I got on the scale and was up 5-6 lbs from 2 days ago (rest days).

in about 4-5 days i’ll know if it’s perm.

also, re-integrating quality carbs (short grain brown rice)…has played of course a certain role in my longevity.

ive had no strength increases as of yet, but tonight i put up 16 plates on the power squat for 7+ below parallel reps.

we’ll see how the next week treats me.

• ive put up 20 plates for 4-6 100% natural…and 26 plates on the leg press when i was 20…so no excitement yet…

-sM