I Got the Shot Today! - 1st Cycle

Your best bet would to just drink your deca, don’t bother injecting it. I’d do that on a day to day basis, just throw a few milliliters in your PWO shake. It’ll work great.

World

i am blowing up dudes. those will not be my max lifts for long. how long should i continue. i was going to do 10 weeks cuz i think thats how many pinz i have. but i am open for suggestions

should i rotate injection sites? or just take turns on the butt cheeks?

i experienced my first back pump today. i understand what you guys mean when you say debilitating. it hurt like hell but i proved how manly i was by standing through it instead of sitting down. it was from deadlifts. i hope they dont get worse.

I sure hope this is all is a big joke…

I wish the mods would delete this thread and therefore take away my temptation to post on it…

I changed my mind, def troll job. Appologies to game

what should i counter it with then? you guys cant just leave me here to get deca dick

Dude, we’re not ‘leaving’ you anywhere.

You are the one who decided to use a powerful drug, without bothering to understand it.

I seriously doubt you are the kind of reasonable man to listen to, and act upon, sound advice, so why should we waste our breath?

I mean my advice would be to STOP the deca, until you have educated your lazy ass enough to comprehend what it is you are proposing to do with your body and how to counteract possible side effects that may occur.

You do realise that it is ignorant users like yourself who give the rest of us a bad name?

I suspect too that when you experienced nasty side effects from your ‘cycle’ that you would go whining back to your friends and familly about how harmful steroids are, further enhancing the unjustified bad reputation that steroids currently have amongst the general population.

Steroids are not harmful until they fall into the hands of fools like yourself.

Damn I hate being negative, but some people clearly deserve it.

Bushy

nuff’ said

(edit) i am legit. i have proved it with my pics.

Just out of curiosity, how many people actually think this guy is legit?

if you dont have any real advice shut the fuck up. i have done plenty of research. its not too late to get whatever i need. if you wont tell me, i will go talk to somebody knowledgeable that doesn’t have a big stick up their ass. its not the end of the world. im not going to give steroids a bad name. so dont get your panties in a twist

steroids are already illegal and have a very bad stigma. it will never be legalized and people will always think they are dangerous.

bushy youre a faggot, seriously. you dont know anything about me. how am i ignorant when im on here asking about what to do? how am i ‘not bothering to understand it’?

“I seriously doubt you are the kind of reasonable man to listen to, and act upon, sound advice, so why should we waste our breath?” what the fuck is that? fuck you. i will act upon sound advice but im not gonna stop after the first week because you said so

i have read all about its effects but am not an expert so i dont know the best way to combat them. i know im supposed to use it with test to help libido… but i dont have access to test at the moment and im not particularly worried about libido anyways. if i lose it, i wont lose any sleep. im going to the bodybuilding store in a few minutes anyways and they will help me get whatever i need.

would you guys prefer that i keep you posted on my results? or should i let the thread die? i am seeing huge results…

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:

“I seriously doubt you are the kind of reasonable man to listen to, and act upon, sound advice, so why should we waste our breath?” what the fuck is that? fuck you. i will act upon sound advice but im not gonna stop after the first week because you said so

i have read all about its effects but am not an expert so i dont know the best way to combat them.

[/quote]

You’re right you’re NOT an expert, and the gentleman telling you to stop; You know the same one you’re telling to fuck off and this and that… he is. I’m still not convinced this isnt a big joke and a waste of everyones time. Actually even if it isnt a joke its STILL a waste of everyones time. Darwinism gents, lets just let it run its course.

p.s World gave you some sound advice too, You should take that into consideration.

he may be an expert but he wasnt trying to help. he was just being an asshole, and i dont care how he wants to rationalize it.

i did some research on worlds advice already… turns out it does work if you drink it… but not quite as well… seems much safer than injections but i am still not sure if its a good idea… have any of you drank deca before? lol… i feel like i really would be an idiot if i did that

you raise a good point: darwin. i am not too concerned about sex but some time in the future i may want kids… so i guess i should care a little tiny bit more about my nuts

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
if you dont have any real advice shut the fuck up. i have done plenty of research. its not too late to get whatever i need. if you wont tell me, i will go talk to somebody knowledgeable that doesn’t have a big stick up their ass. its not the end of the world. im not going to give steroids a bad name. so dont get your panties in a twist

steroids are already illegal and have a very bad stigma. it will never be legalized and people will always think they are dangerous.

bushy youre a faggot, seriously. you dont know anything about me. how am i ignorant when im on here asking about what to do? how am i ‘not bothering to understand it’?

i have read all about its effects but am not an expert so i dont know the best way to combat them.

[/quote]

Thanks for showing us that you're a complete asshole. I hope you continue to jerk off even after your prick begins to look and act like a wet noodle in somebodys chow mein. It's been fantastic reading your infantile responses to the criticism that's been leveled at your dumb ass. 

You don't have a clue, and what's worse, you're hostile about admitting that, and in the process you've now turned even the most polite and helpful experienced person on the forum who would have genuinely helped you,(Bushy), had you been even remotely polite and/or been receptive to the advices you got. You got flamed because you're a fucking fool. Now if you would have taken it like a man, and continued to ask your questions more politely, you would have gotten some helpful information.

Thanks though, I've been waiting for the opportunity to laugh at the biggest idiot in T-Nation history. Cheers to you for making the top of the deans list on that one.

best wishes, and hope your little oscar mayer weenie keeps you happy as it shrivels away to nothing as you continue to "blow up".
                your #1 fan,
                  ToneBone

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
he may be an expert but he wasnt trying to help. he was just being an asshole, and i dont care how he wants to rationalize it.

i did some research on worlds advice already… turns out it does work if you drink it… but not quite as well… seems much safer than injections but i am still not sure if its a good idea… have any of you drank deca before? lol… i feel like i really would be an idiot if i did that

you raise a good point: darwin. i am not too concerned about sex but some time in the future i may want kids… so i guess i should care a little tiny bit more about my nuts. how can i prove im not a troll… in a way i am because i knew people would be pissed that i rushed into it… but so far i havent lied about anything[/quote]

People probably wouldn’t think you were a troll if you stopped talking as if you ride the little bus to school. Also you might want to change the thread title.

P.S. Don’t be ignorant

you can prove you’re not a troll by listening to the well respected members here. ie: bushy and any others you have offended. also, i was being a complete smartass about worlds advice and so was he.

lol. now you tell me. i just drank all of my deca out of a shot glass. tasted like shit

good at least this way you wont fuck yourself up lol