i am stacking dbol and deca starting today

1 injection 1cc deca weekly
2 dbols daily

lifting heavy focusing on squat bench and deadlift… trying to eat a lot

5’9" 145

max bench: 175
max squat: 275
max dead: 315

i can take pics of the stuff if anyone wants to see it, and i will attach one of myself. might as well keep track of what im doing!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e6/opethdrums/29s.jpg

FLAME ON this D-BAG needs it!!! (just for bushy and THE GUV’NOR!)

no fun game :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

my bad its corrected lol

Sorry to keep it alive.

I just love these pictures lately.

EMERGENCY:

LOOK AT THE NEW RATE ME THREAD!!!

“Looking for constructive feedback”

why flame me? you self righteous cock suckers… you arent special. youre just like me

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
why flame me? you self righteous cock suckers… you arent special. youre just like me[/quote]

Not even remotely close.

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
why flame me? you self righteous cock suckers… you arent special. youre just like me[/quote]

But there is one thing that you’re soon to have that none of us have…deca dick.

uhm how long have you been going to the gym b4 you started your cycle? just a qs.

damn deca dick aha.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Boxer666 wrote:
why flame me? you self righteous cock suckers… you arent special. youre just like me

Not even remotely close.[/quote]

Considering how ridiculous this thread is, its not worth flaming. I thought I’d throw this out there… Most of, if not all of us can bench what you squat.

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
Game_over wrote:
Boxer666 wrote:

Not even remotely close.

Considering how ridiculous this thread is, its not worth flaming. I thought I’d throw this out there… Most of, if not all of us can bench what you squat.
[/quote]

Mother fooka! I could bench him while he was squating! haha

I am not sure if this is a troll job to be honest, I honestly believe we may have hit pay dirt with one of the dumbest poster’s ever

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

whoohoohaaahaaaa…lmao
i dont know boxer is this the only thread you’ve made to get people so annoyed thats pretty talented! seriously you got a long way to go before gearing up

save your lunch money get some protein and creatine

LoL.

I don’t even need movies of the comedic genre when there are threads like this about.

Better watch out 2 d bols a day and your uuuuuugee.

No need at all to know anything about the amout of mg per tab or anything.

Totally, as long as your taking some, you’re going to be a monster by 5th period.

Poor guy, doesn’t even have Test to shut down yet.

i do think i may have had low testosterone levels before. lol this isnt a troll job and yes i am very weak and fragile thats part of why i decided to do steroids. im not worried about deca dick it doesnt seem to be effecting me. i am masturbating daily to combat it. today i got a woody at jack in the box and i could have at the gym if i wanted to. i have some money im gonna go to the body building store… what should i get for my liver and pct?

i might pick up some more smart gainer and i am taking amino acids daily. eating meat after every workout and then passing out. i think i was really near my natural limits before. i was always skinny even when eating lots of meat and lifting what to me was heavy.

yes maybe i am not as informed as you guys… but it is still important to me and how do you know i dont work as hard as you? if you want nothing to do with the thread dont open it and reply