I got the Call--Thanks, Biotest!

Wife almost deleted the message on the answering machine, because it was not too clear and just sounded like a vendor. When I found time to listen to it a couple days later, I was amazed. It was Biotest calling. Tim Patterson had selected my name to receive a free package of Anaconda Protocol 2!

I have not been posting a lot lately, but I assume longevity and company loyalty were the factors involved.

That was a couple months ago, and I have held off starting with it until summer came (and I could hit the gym more frequently) and a damaged finger tendon (makes it tough to grip) got better.

I have been putting it (and me) to the test this week, and jumped from a MWF schedule to MTWTF. It is Saturday, and I am thinking of going again. Even with workouts every day, even with pushing myself to do more weight on sets than I am used to (or comfortable with), the lack of soreness (and therefore the mental energy to want to get back to the gym again) is remarkable.

Understand that I am 51, and only started working out in my late 30s after a life as a non-athlete. I have not done too badly, but I call myself just an old man, doing what he can. The Anaconda Protocol makes me feel I really have a chance to do so much more and look so much better than I expected to at this stage in the game.

I am throwing this in here because I am locked out of the Anaconda Protocol Forum (maybe membership is accessible only when you have actually paid for it–in which case, I am pretty damn sure I will be in that forum within a month!). I do not expect this thread to be my log for Anaconda use, but I wanted to put the Biotest shout-out where plenty of people would see it.

…and the answer to your question is: Yes.
(Because these threads always turn into a: But is it worth the cost? debate.)

[quote]TShaw wrote:

Understand that I am 51, and only started working out in my late 30s after a life as a non-athlete. I have not done too badly, but I call myself just an old man, doing what he can. The Anaconda Protocol makes me feel I really have a chance to do so much more and look so much better than I expected to at this stage in the game.

[/quote]

The thing is, Tim’s a damn smart guy, and he knows that his entire consumer base isn’t just teenage kids (like some other company’s target audiences). Have no doubt that he realizes that you will intelligently make use of whatever he sends you. I’m certain that’s why you ‘got the call’. The last thing any company wants is some 16 year old kid, who doesn’t train correctly, or eat well, taking their stuff, and then complaining how it doesn’t work when they don’t put on 20 lbs of muscle in a month -lol.

S

Awesome.

Damn dude, that’s awesome! Congrats! You’ll have to let us know how it goes!

Biotest, you guys are really fucking awesome.

Just felt like sharing that.

Here’s the update, in its own thread:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_anaconda/201thanks_ap2?pageNo=0

Cool. : )