I Got Spiked!

So I tried my first Spike pill today…

After about 45 minutes my brain “turned on” to full speed… Considering it was 6 am at the gym, this is good news… I was squatting 225 for reps while at the same time working on my business plan in my head. Talk about multitasking :slight_smile:

I am in an extremely happy mood and feel super motivated… I am almost positive this is not a placebo effect…

I have had this mood before, but it usually comes after receiving great news or winning something.

Question here is: Is this stuff safe, and what side effects in the short term and long term have been studied? I would like to take this for a long time but don’t want to be dependent on it to feel good.

[quote]usdsig wrote:
So I tried my first Spike pill today…

After about 45 minutes my brain “turned on” to full speed… Considering it was 6 am at the gym, this is good news… I was squatting 225 for reps while at the same time working on my business plan in my head. Talk about multitasking :slight_smile:

I am in an extremely happy mood and feel super motivated… I am almost positive this is not a placebo effect…

I have had this mood before, but it usually comes after receiving great news or winning something.

Question here is: Is this stuff safe, and what side effects in the short term and long term have been studied? I would like to take this for a long time but don’t want to be dependent on it to feel good.

[/quote]

TC mentioned the noted side effects from short and relatively long term data (it’s been used in Europe for some time) concerning the compound. There’s nothing to indicate that this compound is toxic with the dosages employed.

This is a great product! Give it a month and you will really notice its effects.

Spike gave me energy the first few times I used it. After about a week or two I started to complete complicated tasks with ease.

On days I do not use Spike I still have energy and feel motivated. This is one ride that’s hard to give up…

OD

Just curious, but when is everyone’s favorite time to take Spike?

Pre workout, pre final exam/big meeting, before a run?

How often does everyone take it? everyday, or just when necessary?

[quote]usdsig wrote:

How often does everyone take it? everyday, or just when necessary?[/quote]

Before I ran out I used it everyday. Two pills a day. I took it when I woke up.

[quote]usdsig wrote:

How often does everyone take it? everyday, or just when necessary?[/quote]

I take 2 Spike before I go running (which I do every other day), and I find it makes 6 miles seem easy!

I also find that I just feel great when I take Spike. I find that I have a huge smile on my face about 45 minutes after taking Spike. :wink:

I have to say you Biotest guys have really outdone yourselves. My last order was when the Spike was out of stock, so I got Power Drive in its place. While the Power Drive /caffiene combo is great, it is no match for Spike IMO. Dare I say, I almost feel nothing from Power Drive anymore, and have been freely giving samples of it to co-workers and friends as a way to introduce Biotest and really just so someone can at least enjoy it. Spike is the best, bottom line.