I got some

I just wanted to proclaim to the world that on May 22, 2002 I got some for the first time at the age of 17 and am the happiest man alive

haha

Congratulations, dude. BTW: DJ walks into a bar, sits down, bangs his hand on the bar and tells the bartender “Six shots of vodka.”
“That’s a pretty tall order, son,” the bartender says, “What’s the occasion?”

“My first blowjob,” DJ says proudly.

“Well, in that case,” says the bartender, “the seventh one is on the house.”

“Thanks,” DJ says, “But if I can’t get the taste out of my mouth after six, I don’t think another one will do anything.”

DJ – congrats man. Treat her well and chances are you’ll get you some more.

Raf - I've always loved that joke =)

or another joke, it was on Sopranos. Remeber your first blow job? - Yeah… , Was the guy any good?

Ah, one less virgin on the planet. :slight_smile:

I hope you didn’t pay more than $20 bucks DJ.

Did you hit it from the back, and did she like it like that?(It’s from a song.) Seriously, congrats dude.

pretty soon there will be only two of us virgins left, you and me Patricia

…uh, I’m not a virgin…look of perplexion

Patricia....

nice job bro. i guarantee your lifts will be much more intense now!!

That shucks! And I was hoping you were saving yourself for me :frowning:

No, there’s more than 1 virgin left.

Mission accomplished. Now you dont have to train anymore.

Congratulations and welcome ti the club brother. Wishing You many hot and sweaty nights bumping momnkeys with the female sex! Stay strong and Manly. Peace.

Sorry dude, beat you to the punch.

you dawwwwwwwwwwg!

Funny post! Congrats, man - it only gets better with time and practice. (Up to a point, of course. Then it starts getting worse.)

I beat you by a year! :wink: Don’t it feel wonderful? Just don’t do it without a condom or you’ll go through a lot of bullshit, trust me! Haha@Me! -D

Hope you had fun! (and that you used protection!! grin)