I Got My Shirt! Thanks T-Mag!

I GOT MY SHIRT TODAY!!!
It would have been here alot sooner had I know that they needed my phone number for shipping, so I commend T-mag on their speedy shipping, because once they actually had the info they needed it got here right away.
This is by far one of the coolest shirts I own, it makes me feel… big. The black, how do I describe it… To quote Nigel from Spinal Tap “How much more black could this be? and the answer is ?None. None…more black”

And the logo, Stretching over my pecs (I ordered a medium… I am tiny) causes normal men to cower and hide, while women the country over shudder with pleasure upon realizing that under this shirt walks a man endowed with superhuman levels of ‘T’.
All this from a simple T-shirt, you may ask.
and I say ‘NAY’ this is no simple shirt, this is a statement, shouting defiantly “I WILL NO LONGER BE A SLAVE TO YOUR SOY LOVING, SUPPLEMENT FEARING WAYS. I SHALL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE GAP TO WILLINGLY BECOME ONE MORE ESTROGEN EMBRACING EUNUCH. I WILL SWEAT IN THE GYM AND NOT USE IT AS A SOCIAL CLUB. I HAVE ‘T’ AND YOU CAN’T STOP ME!!!”

Well technically, all it has is the T-mag symbol and address, but I am sure that’s the feeling people get when they see me walking.

-Dave

Nice work Wee Dave.

Nice work indeed.

(you’ll always be “Wee” to me, sorry)

“I’m very short so I always say, ‘If you haven’t got it, you’ve got to fake it, man’”

~ Emma Bunton

lol! Congrats man.

Hey not a problem 'Cake. Although you realise that you quoted a Spice Girl right?

That’s kinda odd is I gotta say. Oh, I hope you don’t mind, I ripped off one of your quotes in a wedding card. stupid all my friends getting hitched.

And to all those who don’t have a T-mag shirt… get one.

My next one will be from the Timmy P leather and Lace collection.

-Dave

howcome all your friends can find girls but you can’t? hmm?

I think it is because I am a huge dork.

-Dave