I Got in One Little Fight

^ yeah but you took polos evil eyes

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Mine is different now tho…[/quote]

C’mon man … i thought you were cooler than that … why you gonna jump on the bandwagon when the joke is already old?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

C’mon man … i thought you were cooler than that … why you gonna jump on the bandwagon when the joke is already old?[/quote]

Old? it started this morning didn’t it? What better way to spend a friday than to have an avatar battle, Which avatar can take over T-Nation. Polo which camp you in, your own, or the borgs?

V

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

C’mon man … i thought you were cooler than that … why you gonna jump on the bandwagon when the joke is already old?[/quote]

I’ve been gone for to long, I lost my original profile pic just now. I am making a new one so bare with me Brucie.

If you’re over 250 lbs and lean you don’t need to steal anyone’s avatar. You’ll be so Hyuuge and built you’ll want to show off your progress and laugh at the idea of stealing these little 150 lb newbie avatar’s. Muahaha NEVER!!!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
If you’re over 250 lbs and lean you don’t need to steal anyone’s avatar. You’ll be so Hyuuge and built you’ll want to show off your progress and laugh at the idea of stealing these little 150 lb newbie avatar’s. Muahaha NEVER!!![/quote]

oh shit, you gone and done it now!!! I’m outta here before the shit hits the fan

Upon further review Fuzzy, at least you inverted it :slight_smile:

Ahhh andy, you have blossomed into something great!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
If you’re over 250 lbs and lean you don’t need to steal anyone’s avatar. You’ll be so Hyuuge and built you’ll want to show off your progress and laugh at the idea of stealing these little 150 lb newbie avatar’s. Muahaha NEVER!!![/quote]

I’ve never actually seen someone reach through the internet and KTFO someone, but it might happen now.

RUN!

WTF??

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
WTF??[/quote]

i see you like the blue waffle!

not that it matters now, but what was the fight about that started this thread?

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
not that it matters now, but what was the fight about that started this thread?[/quote]

google what the OP said and it will become clear.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Upon further review Fuzzy, at least you inverted it :)[/quote]

You know when you have a plan and you laugh by yourself because you think its the best plan ever? Well that is what happened with me.

^^you can lead a horse to water.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Ahhh andy, you have blossomed into something great![/quote]

takes bow, then prepares to run

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
WTF??[/quote]

it’s - YouTube, man! I don’t get it either.

i see…