I Give Up

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It’s a matter of degrees. We have newbies giving advice like they have the experience and knowledge to do so to begin with, most of it simply regurgitated crap theory. They lash out at anyone telling them differently whether the one trying to inform them outweighs them by 100lbs of muscle or not.

There is a poster right now in the Performance photos section who plans on bringing up his V-taper without gaining any weight at all even though he’s still skinny. Any attempt to get him to understand that he will have to pass up his goal and diet back down to it will be met with nothing but either ignorance or contempt.

The rest of the world is just worse especially when it comes to topics concerning fat loss or muscle gain. Most still want to believe the myths like muscle turning into fat, bodybuilders not being able to move at all (despite Ronnie Coleman being able to do the splits on stage while in contest shape), or that anyone with arms over 15" had to have used magical/evil steroids to do it and that those hormones will kill that person faster than cigarettes or alcohol.

People who can see past all of that have always been few in number and their existence pisses off the uninformed who all seem to think they are highly evolved despite still not being able to walk upright.

Mind you, by pointing this out, you will be labeled “elitist” as if it is wrong or politically incorrect to admit that everyone wasn’t made exactly the same.

No, we haven’t escaped that here, we just experience it a little less.[/quote]

There’s nothing anyone can do to change the way in which someone thinks. People with flawed dogmas in their heads won’t ever think differently until they decide to on their own.

The people who take objective criticisms when they are due appreciate the experience of those posters on this site who actually know a thing or two.

Here’s one I think you should see. Professor X will love it:

i like yahoo answers. 9/10 when i do a google search for a song it leads me to there.