I Finally Look Like Brad Pitt from Fight Club.

[quote]gregron wrote:
you need a serious tan and then you’d be right there. Not really my look but good on you. [/quote]

thanks and some oil too

i thought i could take care of the tan on photoshop but i was wrong :frowning:

[quote]digitalairair wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Well…that is…certainly an accomplishment?

Are you mad popular with the ladies now?[/quote]

i had been before I set out to do this a month ago man. 130 girls in 14 months, accomplished my goal for the previous, previous project. Ok i think Ive bragged enough about this. bye.[/quote]

Damn, you were not structuring your experiments carefully over a timeline so as to not skew the results.

<---- Dissapoint.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im impressed I think its spot on [/quote]

x2

Nice work.

What’s next?

[quote]gregron wrote:
Not really my look but good on you. [/quote]

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Brad Pitt looks better, sorry.[/quote]

I think Frank’s body is better developed Than Brad’s.

Tywer Durden

Your body looks not only equal to his but even better.

To be as handsome as Brad Pitt feel free to photoshop my face onto your body. Pics in my hub.

Dem haters, they hatin’.

Frank, I’d say you’re more developed and more obviously trained than Pitt. There was some serious work put in to that. Good work.

You look leaner than him

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

I think Frank’s body is better developed Than Brad’s.[/quote]

thank you! but pitt still got a better face!

this is the first thing that I’ve ever done where almost everyone approves of :frowning:

WHERE IS MY MIND? I can’t find it. ooops.I tossed it out of my window today when I was driving. Wait I don’t even drive anymore. I must have left it at the squat rack. FUCK! I AM FUCKING FREE. When your body looks better than Brad Pitt you don’t need a mind, you just need to cop 50 pairs of JOrdans. Yap that’s the next stop and some sweat pants too becaue I’m tired of dressing like a hipster faggot… You just let go and even when I am free falling, I will not try to grab onto the cliff or wear a Tom Cruise glove! I will do the Every Muscle in your body movements WHILE IN THE AIR… WHILE falling, and spit my saliva on the person on top of the cliff *yes upward spit. who tried to save me but can’t.

Man i don’t know why, after I started to look like Brad pitt, my breath never smell anymore its like im made up of plastic or something. I stuck 20 dead hamsters plus some other weird foul smelling shit in my mouth and went on a hibernation and slept for 15 years! The whole 15 years span I had Angolena sucking my nipples the whole 15 yards #oops years. And then when I woke up, I kissed my gf , and she didn’t smell a single thing.

i spent my whole life trying to look like Brad Pitt. And then I didn’t even know it had it in me! and after I proved to everyone that u can fuck me with your eyes closed and think that u are fucking brad pitt… I realized that i don’t need a mind to function! I Just a body that looks better than Brad Pitt

It’s why i lift weights in the first place man. I wanted to build a shield and a physical chamber, so that I can be a total blank. no brain, no thoughts, just pure consciousness that belongs to the gods and still be able to perform like walking to Starbucks and order all that complicated shit. I was scared to do that before because i was afraid that they will think i am a retard for not knowing the differenec between expresso football and Vince carter latte. But i got my coffee today man.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

I think Frank’s body is better developed Than Brad’s.[/quote]

thank you! but pitt still got a better face![/quote]

Well, in all honesty, Pitt’s got a better face than many women I know.

LOL

You have a bigger chest and better shoulders. You are clearly too buff to be Pitt…plus, you didn’t need the makeup, lighting and CGI digital effect to get to that level.

I doubt Brad Pitt looked like Brad Pitt did in that movie.

Frank looks better than Brad, despite being significantly less caucasian…

Good job Frank, set a goal and you did it.

140 woman in 14 months damn.

Oh yea the picture is spot on what PX said.

ECCENTRIC CONCENTRIC! That video still cracks me up Frankie.

i spent my whole life trying to look like Brad Pitt. And then I didn’t even know it had it in me! and after I proved to everyone that u can fuck me with your eyes closed and think that u are fucking brad pitt… I realized that i don’t need a mind to function! I Just a body that looks better than Brad Pitt

It’s why i lift weights in the first place man. I wanted to build a shield and a physical chamber, so that I can be a total blank. no brain, no thoughts, just pure consciousness that belongs to the gods and still be able to perform like walking to Starbucks and order all that complicated shit. I was scared to do that before because i was afraid that they will think i am a retard for not knowing the differenec between expresso football and Vince carter latte. But i got my coffee today man.
[/quote]

Dude…

Get some carbs…

Like, now…