I Finally Got the Balls to Post

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I doubt you’re 5’8 and 204lbs. I just weighed myself last night, 5’9 and 203 lbs, and my arms are 18". Maybe you were reading Grams? -lol

Seriously, I wouldnt put you over 160 if that

S
[/quote]

and what would make you not doubt him? No offense or hostility of any sort here!

[quote]theheadshaker wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
I doubt you’re 5’8 and 204lbs. I just weighed myself last night, 5’9 and 203 lbs, and my arms are 18". Maybe you were reading Grams? -lol

S

and what would make you not doubt him? No offense or hostility of any sort here![/quote]

uhhh look at his avatar

just got back from beowulf…it was pretty sick

do u get to see angelina jolies computer generated tits?

S
[/quote]

I can hop on the scale and take a pic, lol :). I don’t have low body fat so that is probably where the extra weight comes from. Im probably at 175\170lbs if you take all the fat off of me.

Chest - 45"
Arms - 16.5"
Thigh - 26"
Waist (smallest point) - 35"
Waist (largest point) - 37"

Those are my measurements, so if that makes it more belivable ;.

S
[/quote]

You are like 10%bf or less, while he is closer to 25.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

You are like 10%bf or less, while he is closer to 25.[/quote]

Pass whatever it is you’re smoking! There is no way the OP is anywhere near 25%bf

Hmnn, well if his waist is (according to his comment) 35 at the smallest, and 37" at the widest, then perhaps we are looking at the #'s in a very different light. My waist is maybe 32/33" while my chest (or at least my suit jacket size -lol) is 48". So while I guess it is possible for us both to be about 200lbs,… I’m actually an inch taller, with a much more pronounced taper… still, I maintain that 200lbs at 5’8, and not a very lean 200lbs looks pretty fat.

I dont recall what he said his arms were,… I think 16? 16.5? if so, that’s a very respectable arm size… but again, I dont see it. I have 2 breothers. WHile one is taller and jacked, the other is my height, doesnt train too hard anymore, but his arms are still 17". The point? When you see pics of him, you know he used to train, and you still say “damn, those are some big arms!”. Again, he’s 5’9, and 200 not-so lean lbs. Looks nothing like the OP’s pics.

(no malice, just a nonbeliever for obvious reasons)

S

Agree with you there Stu. Your measurements don’t seem to match your picture. My arms are 16" unflexed, at the sides, and look much bigger than yours flexed.

Wow, still a lot of controversy about this. Well, if it makes you happy, my lift numbers don’t correlate with my size, at least I don’t think they do.

Bench - 250 lbs
Deadlift - 400 lbs
Squat ATG - 295 lbs
Box Squat - 375 lbs
Power Clean - 215 lbs
Pullups - Bodyweight + 40lbs (I think this is my weakest)
Overhead Squat - 185 lbs

(assuming its below parrallel) nice job on the overhead squat-anything to share that helped get that #'s up? (besides consistant practic :S

[quote]brian.m wrote:
(assuming its below parrallel) nice job on the overhead squat-anything to share that helped get that #'s up? (besides consistant practic :S[/quote]

I always loved doing power cleans when I discovered them in high school. Except I wouldn’t actually do a power clean, I would do a clean and jerk. Except I wouldn’t actually do a clean and jerk, I would do a power clean, fall real low (20 degrees below 90) and jump up and do a shoulder press. It was almost a clean and jerk, but I just went lower.

Anyway, I first started doing overhead squats when I learned about them from my friend. I started using 135 and worked my way up. I really didn’t do anything special, I guess I was just built for them.

Hmnn, well if his waist is (according to his comment) 35 at the smallest, and 37" at the widest, then perhaps we are looking at the #'s in a very different light. My waist is maybe 32/33" while my chest (or at least my suit jacket size -lol) is 48". So while I guess it is possible for us both to be about 200lbs,… I’m actually an inch taller, with a much more pronounced taper… still, I maintain that 200lbs at 5’8, and not a very lean 200lbs looks pretty fat.

I dont recall what he said his arms were,… I think 16? 16.5? if so, that’s a very respectable arm size… but again, I dont see it. I have 2 breothers. WHile one is taller and jacked, the other is my height, doesnt train too hard anymore, but his arms are still 17". The point? When you see pics of him, you know he used to train, and you still say “damn, those are some big arms!”. Again, he’s 5’9, and 200 not-so lean lbs. Looks nothing like the OP’s pics.

S
[/quote]

My point exactly. His waist is 35~37, which I don’t belive from his pose. What would his hips be? 37 too??? Unlikely. He is over 20 for sure.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

My point exactly. His waist is 35~37, which I don’t belive from his pose. What would his hips be? 37 too??? Unlikely. He is over 20 for sure.
[/quote]

Actually, I am 20 EXACTLY :).

Beowulf was cool, and angelina’s body was modified to perfection… I also saw it in I-max 3d, so i got to touch them. repeatedly.

it was so intsense when that grendul dude showed up the first time, i was like damn.

cause i figured it was Pg-13 so it would be kinda kiddy

but it was so awesome
its funny cause its probably something parents are taking their 10 year old kids to cause of the rating system haha

Stop hijacking the thread, dickweed.

And to the OP’s “friend,” nobody gives a shit. This isn’t facebook, little man.

To be honest with everyone I call into question alot of #'s on alot of posts on here. ALOT. Ranging from 145 pound 16 year olds claiming that they’re max bench is only 250 pounds, to fat SOB’s claiming 11% body fat.

Infact it seems people are pretty creative with their #'s in real life as well. One 40 year old slightly stronger than average guy at the gym told me he was incline benching 270 pounds at 8 reps… I was skeptical but didn’t call him on it. Then I came into the gym and saw his idea of a bench, going down about 3 inches with a spotter doing half the lifting the whole way.

I have learned to be skeptical about #'s.

Stay focused young bro and don’t get discouraged. Nice foundation to work from.

I agree with the dmachine, i have a ‘similar’ physique to the OP but look bigger and i am 185lbs and 5’11, so 4 inches shorter and 20lbs more is a crock, if you numbers were as high as you say you wouldnt look the way you look, people here can sniff out shit because in 5 months when you post the same numbers people will wonder where your progress is, when your ACTUALLY making progress and they are official numbers, your on your way for sure but none of the guys care about your numbers so do yourself a favour and dont lie, in my years on here i have seen some ludicris shit, guys saying they went from 90lbs bench to 280lbs in a month because they ‘practiced every day’,

if you look at some of the people on this site their genetics and athletisism is amazing, their dedication to lifting is mind boggling, so out of what i see from your post of a facebook picture i wonder what the hell you want the experts to say? if you wanted critisism so you can build on what they say then post pictures that they can analyze and the excuse of your sister always having the camera is an easy way out, i dont know anyone that doesnt have atleast 2 cameras, 1 digital and one in their damn phone,

i didnt post to make you be a dickhead but these guys on here are smart so give them something to work with