T Nation

I Feel the Love

man there is so much love in this room .
All conservative minds rock :). One whole page of guy yanking each other's dick , how exciting :slight_smile:

I know there is only one truth

Scotch?

Bottoms, fish sticks, bananas.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I know there is only one truth [/quote]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you need a hug Pitbull?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Stop smoking that shag weed my dude.

oh the virtue of a truly conservative board , I am in awe

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
man there is so much love in this room .
All conservative minds rock :). One whole page of guy yanking each other’s dick , how exciting :slight_smile: [/quote]

Have you bothered to closely read any threads lately? They are full of vehement debate.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
oh the virtue of a truly conservative board , I am in awe [/quote]

You’ll be pleased to hear I’ve given up my conservative ways pit. Now I’m a nihilist just like you.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

You’ll be pleased to hear I’ve given up my conservative ways pit. Now I’m a nihilist just like you.[/quote]

funny shit , you claim that some one that is prig :slight_smile: claiming I am negating meaningful aspects of my life . It just gets better and better

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

You’ll be pleased to hear I’ve given up my conservative ways pit. Now I’m a nihilist just like you.[/quote]

funny shit , you claim that some one that is prig :slight_smile: claiming I am negating meaningful aspects of my life . It just gets better and better
[/quote]

I was actually being serious pit. I really have given up my traditionalist ways. I’m with you brother.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

I was actually being serious pit. I really have given up my traditionalist ways. I’m with you brother.[/quote]

Personally I think we have always agreed on more than disagreed on. There some issues

What constitutes when a fetus becomes a person , That a Palestinian life has as much value as an Israeli, The Tax Code hugely favors the rich, Unions were and are imperative for a viable middle class . You think the Poor are waging the class warfare while I think it is the rich.

maybe a couple other issues we disagree on but the majority of things , I would say we agree on :slight_smile:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

I was actually being serious pit. I really have given up my traditionalist ways. I’m with you brother.[/quote]

I have always thought we agreed on more than disagreed on.

Other than when a fetus becomes a person , that a Palestinian’s life has the same value that an Israeli’s life , The Tax code hugely favors the wealthy, that it is the wealthy that is waging the class war, that unions were and are crucial for a thriving middle class and probably several more . But we probably agree on more than we disagree .

I hope you drop your prudish way , it can only lead to a more balanced life . I think that must be what you mean :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Personally I think we have always agreed on more than disagreed on. There some issues

What constitutes when a fetus becomes a person , That a Palestinian life has as much value as an Israeli,

[/quote]

This is bullshit. Nothing I’ve ever said could be interpreted to mean I believe Palestinians’ lives are worth less than anyone else’s. In fact it’s your posting record that would seem to indicate you believe some people are more important than others. I stand up for what I believe is righteous. As well as Israelis, I am also a strong supporter of the Kurds - I believe in the righteousness of their cause and recognise their plight. When have you ever expressed support for the Iraqis being massacred or anyone else for that matter?

Edited