I Feel Sorry for Obama

All jokes aside I really felt bad for the guy after he actually had to address the rumours surrounding his birth. My parents are NOT fans of his [actually, neither am I], and even they felt sorry for him.

Why?
He’s rich and powerful.

In the immortal words of Sonny LoSpecchio:

“Mickey Mantle don’t care about you. Why care about him?”

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:
Why?
He’s rich and powerful.

In the immortal words of Sonny LoSpecchio:

“Mickey Mantle don’t care about you. Why care about him?”[/quote]

Good point, and an even better movie to quote from.

I stand corrected, sir.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
All jokes aside I really felt bad for the guy after he actually had to address the rumours surrounding his birth. My parents are NOT fans of his [actually, neither am I], and even they felt sorry for him. [/quote]

Seriously? You felt bad because people want him to prove he was born in America? Shit. I have to provide several forms of ID including a REAL birth certificate just to get a driver’s license. This dude is president and you feel sorry for him because one of the requirements of being president is that you’re born in America? Every other president has provided proof. Barry Soetoro has given 2 fake certs so far.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I feel sorry for Obama becuase he’s still got to fight the innate racism of Americans. I mean, did you see his first speech, when he got made President and they put all that bulletproof glass up in front of him? I think that shows you how racist America still is. Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he’s going to shoot anybody.[/quote]

Are you serious?!?!? This is exactly what the media wants you to think. Don’t like Obama? Must be racist. Never mind the fact he got an overwhelming majority of the vote. Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo god damn stick. Are you trolling?

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I feel sorry for Obama becuase he’s still got to fight the innate racism of Americans. I mean, did you see his first speech, when he got made President and they put all that bulletproof glass up in front of him? I think that shows you how racist America still is. Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he’s going to shoot anybody.[/quote]

Are you serious?!?!? This is exactly what the media wants you to think. Don’t like Obama? Must be racist. Never mind the fact he got an overwhelming majority of the vote. Jesus fucking Christ on a pogo god damn stick. Are you trolling? [/quote]

Read it again, there’s a joke in there that apparently takes a trained eye to see. And by trained eye I mean not a faggot with a giant stick up their ass. You read the thread title and were instantly ready to make this into some kind of stupid PWI thread.

Racist.

Problem?

Yeah. I got the joke. Apparently you didn’t get mine.

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:
Problem?

Yeah. I got the joke. Apparently you didn’t get mine.[/quote]

Well played sir, you wrote it just like someone in PWI would, except they do it with a straight face…

Very impressive.

Racist.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:
Problem?

Well played sir, you wrote it just like someone in PWI would, except they do it with a straight face…

Very impressive.

Racist.[/quote]

Ha. I can’t do anything with a straight face.

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:
Problem?

Very impressive.

Racist.[/quote]

Ha. I can’t do anything with a straight face.[/quote]

awwwwww yyyeeaaahhhhh! troll points for everyone

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
Well done with ripping off a three year old joke.[/quote]

Are you pommy cunts still bitter we left you?[/quote]

I may live in England, but I’m not a pommy. I thought my Avi might give that away.
Why you getting upset? It is a three year old joke… What did you expect? A load of posts congratulating you on your originality?[/quote]

Lies, you live there, you’re one of them now.

hissss

[quote]ssz28envy wrote:
Problem?

lol. Staying in character might have saved this thread…or got it banished to PWI where no light will ever shine. Speaking of old jokes…

[i]NEWS

Black Guy Asks Nation For Change

CHICAGOâ??According to witnesses, a loud black man approached a crowd of some 4,000 strangers in downtown Chicago Tuesday and made repeated demands for change.

“The time for change is now,” said the black guy, yelling at everyone within earshot for 20 straight minutes, practically begging America for change. “The need for change is stronger and more urgent than ever before. And only youâ??the people standing here today, and indeed all the people of this great nationâ??only you can deliver this change.”

March 19, 2008 | ISSUE 44â?¢12

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I feel sorry for Obama becuase he’s black ,he’s going to shoot anybody.[/quote]

O rly?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he’s going to shoot anybody.[/quote]

Ok… I lol’d at this.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I feel sorry for Obama becuase he’s black ,he’s going to shoot anybody.[/quote]

O rly?[/quote]

rly