I feel a flu coming on...might as well lean as well

I know there was a post on Apple Cider Vinegar a couple of weeks ago, but I looked it up and no one mentioned dosage. I’m not a skinny-near heroin addict vegitarian, so I think I might need more than the average dosage. Thanks-Watts-

After the posts a couple of weeks ago, I went and grabbed some Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. It calls for 1-2 teaspoons per 8 oz. of water with honey for flavor. Since it is a bit on the tart side, I have been experimenting with 2 teasoons with 8 oz. of water and Crystal Light Lemonade for flavoring (going with the tart theme) 2 times per day. It seems to help with digestion, but don’t know about general health benefits yet. I am 37 years old, 200 lbs., 12% BF and have a fun little digestive condition called Crohns, which I have been able to manage very well with proper diet and exercise. So I have a unique interest in all things that benefit digestion. I am still experimenting with it, and will probably try to up my dosage a bit eventually to see if there are additional benefits. Anyone else with experience or have some good advice for folks with IBF concerns?

Thats cool…any weight loss experience?

No big discernable differences in BF yet that I can directly attribute to cider. I have tightened up my diet a tad, particularly in regards to evening meals with fewer to no carbs and have been more pleased in the last week with my appearance. I do feel like it aids in digestion and I tend to feel hunger for my next small meal more quickly. At times, in order to follow my 6-7 daily meals plan, I tend to have to force feed when I am not feeling hungry or still have a full feeling. I have been doing this about a week or so, and will give it some time to see if there are some obvious benefits for me. For me - so far, so good.

Watts - I said in the post a couple of weeks ago that I drank the braggs vinegar when I felt I was getting sick, and normally I make it as strong as I can without gagging. It tastes like shit, but it seems to work for me. If it matters, I weigh about 200lbs and I’d say I drink a 12 ounce cup of it with like 3 or 4 ounces of it vinegar and the rest water (2 or 3 times a day). You’ll feel better in a day…

I missed the Apple Cider Vinegar thing. Whats it supposed to do, and why? Thanks.