I Eat More Than You

Well cottage cheese that is. At least I think. One day I went through 7 cups of it. Has anyone topped me? Stu?

that shit is gross, so yes you got me beat.

I do typically got through about 2.5-3 cups of yogurt a day.

I go through 2-3 tubs a week. I forgot the measurements of the tubs, I can look at them when I get home.

Depending on when I eat it, its usually with some applesauce, cinnamon, pineapple, or a combo. lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I go through 2-3 tubs a week. I forgot the measurements of the tubs, I can look at them when I get home.

Depending on when I eat it, its usually with some applesauce, cinnamon, pineapple, or a combo. lol

DG[/quote]

You and I must have similar taste buds. That’s pretty much exactly what I do with my cottage cheese. I mix 1 cup cottage cheese, .5 cup of applesauce and then sprinkle some cinnamon on it. I eat that just about every day of the week.

I think this is pretty much a competition for who people think is the nastiest motherfucker.

Anyway, not sure how much i ate but during the winter one day when the university dining hall was snowed in, i went through about 3/4 of those huge costco breakstone cottage cheese tubs. No idea how much.

By the way, for those of you who can’t stomach the stuff, breakstone 2% pretty much tastes like creamy whole milk. It also has the worst macros of the different brands (friendship digestive health being the best).

At least one cup a day. Usually 2

Yeah, you thoroughly crucify me in competitive culinary concoction cottage cheese consumption.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

You and I must have similar taste buds. That’s pretty much exactly what I do with my cottage cheese. I mix 1 cup cottage cheese, .5 cup of applesauce and then sprinkle some cinnamon on it. I eat that just about every day of the week.[/quote]

Cottage cheese and fruit is delicious.

I’m going to go back to cottage cheese next week after a few month hiatus. I’m excited.

I used to go through 2.5 of the big Costco sized tubs a week (quarts?). Sam’s Club used to have gallon sized tubs, but that shit was too cheap in quality. Cottage cheese gets old though, so I alternate between cottage cheese and Metabolic Drive shakes.

I used to eat a tub of it before bed. Don’t know if that’s seven cups or not.

I don’t understand how you can’t like it. I just grab a spoon and in minute it’s gone and I want more!

As long as it’s the full-fat large curd stuff. The other crap isn’t fit to be called cottage cheese.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
As long as it’s the full-fat large curd stuff. The other crap isn’t fit to be called cottage cheese.[/quote]

Agreed. I have a hard time eating the lower fat and non fat versions of it. They just simply don’t taste as good.

The non-fat is horrible. It is rubbery and has a bitterness to it. Don’t try it.

I did a road trip down south where all i bought was cottage cheese b/c i couldn’t find any decent food for the first few days. Mixed it with jam/pb and protein powder. for two days i ate 6 500gr tubs. so 3kilos a day, 2 days. Couldn’t eat it for a few months after that. Never doing that again.

I was eating too much of the stuff. I pounded a 8 cup or whatever the big tub one day. Making it taste different was more a hassle than eating all of it. Salsa, hot sauce, tomatoes, tuna, splenda, pepsi whatever so it would taste different. Aww being poor was so much fun. lol. I’m eating yogurt now until I get tired of it and go back to it again.

1.5 pounds

cups ?

what cups ?

Cottage cheese makes me feel ill to be honest… Most I’ve ever managed is 1 tub in a day.

I eat a cup (150g) a day before bed, usually with some natural peanut butter and protein powder (vanilla and chocolate taste best, in my opinion). On its own, I don’t really like the taste.

All in all, while I like most dairy products, I’m not for pigging out on dairy regularly. Eggs, meat and fish compose the largest part of my daily protein intake.

So, I guess you win.

Chives are the answer to all your problems.

Still, 7 cups is pushing it.

I do 2 cups a night; I can’t imagine doing 7, especially in one sitting