I Don't Warm Up, I Don't Stretch

Just do Murph and you will see how it works, haha.

1 Like

No, thanks. I tried Cindy and it’s only 20 minutes of the pull ups, push ups and squats. I never did more than 10 minutes and 7 rounds. It might take me all day to do Murph so I guess it fits.

I read it in the raspy voice of DMX. Lol

1 Like

VAPE LIFE!! :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

DMX is in the song too lol

1 Like

Well… what was the verdict?

Perhaps my most serious post ever - I love Judge Judy

1 Like

The plaintiff won. And yes, judge Judy is legit. Did you see how much $$ she makes annually?

I did. She’s awesome. I read some article where she said she showed up to a dinner with the network lead and gave him an envelope with her expected salary on it. He handed her an envelope with his offer. She said “I’m not opening that.” He asked her why not; what if he was offering more than she was asking. She said “if I open that, then this is a negotiation; this is not a negotiation.”

I’m impressed with her as a businessperson. Apparently the second highest-grossing and highest-margin reality court show on tv, Hot Bench, is also hers.

I LOVE THAT SONG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wheeeee

1 Like

I… I can’t believe I read this entire thread. It was like a classical masterpiece; I laughed, I cried, I was mentally and spiritually challenged, I experienced rage at times and cheered at others.

Then I went and lifted a motherfucking barbell.

7 Likes

Someone liked one of my posts in this thread, which feels like a good excuse to bump it.

We should have asked for maxes in “gravity pounds”

1 Like

…in Earth gravity pounds. We have to be absurdly specific around here.

2 Likes

Weight vs Mass ambiguity!

Is that one more reason that metric is better than our way?

Yeah. If we use foot lbs. People with smaller feet will have more pounds.

That isn’t fair.

1 Like

I don’t even get what they’re doing at all. They use something like newt & meters?

I have been measuring my weights in gallons this entire time…

2 Likes

Gallons of what? Milk? Helium? Be specific man!

2 Likes

Gallons of blood, sweat and tears.

Don’t forget to include altitude!

2 Likes

What weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of iron?