I Don't Warm Up, I Don't Stretch

I challenge you to try an ARX workout, and tell me how your muscles feel

ZERO PUKES!!!

3 Likes

I challenge you to try lifting some real weights

I have

Oh cool, we’ve reached the part of the thread where we Google proverbs. That should really enhance our understanding of how this training style has sufficiently promoted gains that someone would want to emulate.

That’s a good way of misinterpreting it. I mean to say you can’t judge ARX until you try it yourself

Looking forward to this 400 pound deadlift video.

@flipcollar, should we offer side bets?

Over/under on the date of posting?

Closest to the pin for actual max deadlift?

1 Like

I like the side bet idea. I was thinking that myself, but more of whether OP actually posts a proper deadlift with the dreaded barbell. And with proof of life.

Does it track your performance to quantify improvements?

This would be a great drinking game. Just like those punching machines.

1 Like

Yes. If it doesn’t fall over it means you haven’t made sufficient gains.

2 Likes

I think somebody might’ve mentioned this earlier.

This thread has totally morphed into the “strength training” version of The Predator Diet thread.

Amazing.

1 Like

Since I wasn’t around for the predator diet thread, it makes me happy to be part of this one. I think.

1 Like

a couple ways to respond to this: 1.if you’re training for aesthetics, wouldn’t selfies be sufficient to track progress?

1. If you’re convinced that any form of resistance training works, which you seem to be, is there even a need to track progress? You should already KNOW you’re getting stronger. And as a side question here, how are you, personally, employing the numbers you’ve tracked to better your training?
1 Like

I’d be willing to place additional wagers if someone comes up with a good idea for one.

To his credit, I think…, the dude actually posted video…

of himself eating raw ground beef by the pound. Seriously.

And he actually had a Kickstarter page for funding (again, seriously) a study to ascertain the benefits of The Predator Diet. It was surreal.

So I know the whole doxing thing is kind of lame, but I highly suggest that anyone interested do a simple Google search of our friends’ username.

The same username was registered on several other forums at about the same time as this one, and in fact was already banned for being a spammer at least once.

Then there’s the Instagram page; if you land on the right one you’ll recognize a few things…

6 Likes

Side bets:

OP is actually an ARX machine that has achieved consciousness. Odds: 100-1.

OP has to google “what is a deadlift” before posting a video of himself doing a real one. Odds: even.

OP has Tony Robbins spotting him on the video of his barbell lift. Odds: 25-1

OP hurts himself because he doesn’t warm up for the deadlift. Odds: even

13 Likes

OP works for big pharma

OP is an alien.