I Don't Want To Bulk

Not really, just wanted to get your attention! I want to get HUGE!

Anyhow, I’m sure you’ve all been there: someone notices that you are well-built, or they see you pounding a shake, and they ask for workout advice. And then they hit you with it: “I don’t want to bulk up and look like a no-neck meathead. I just want ripped abs.” Or something equally stupid.

So, I’m curious if any of you have any good responses to give these idiots…

All I can think of is “Shut the hell up and get out of my face.”

[quote]swordthrower wrote:

Anyhow, I’m sure you’ve all been there: someone notices that you are well-built, or they see you pounding a shake, and they ask for workout advice. And then they hit you with it: “I don’t want to bulk up and look like a no-neck meathead. I just want ripped abs.” Or something equally stupid.

All I can think of is “Shut the hell up and get out of my face.”[/quote]

i just tell that they better now click their fingers otherwise a puff of smoke will appear and then they will be HUGE, all in a few seconds…

i calm down and inform them that it doesnt happen over night and that, by looking in a mirror, they can see what progress they are making…its not as if they have a fkn bloindfold over their head for 4 years and then take it off and not notice the extra 40 lbs on them…

ppl who say this are just uneducated in lifting.

[quote]swordthrower wrote:

All I can think of is “Shut the hell up and get out of my face.”[/quote]

I don’t usually get that because I am a no neck meathead. They would probably avoid that particular conversation.

I normally just fling my dung at them, like a true Alpha Male!! :smiley:

-Sep

Tell them not to drink anything for 3 days and they’ll get ripped abs.

Its a killer routine if you know what I mean…

I usually just turn the volume up on my iPod and walk away from them. Fools don’t deserve anymore consideration than gum you’d scrap off your shoe.

I eat them.

That’s how I bulk, eating idiots.

I’m normally a very full man.

Just tell them “well, this no neck meathead is gonna kick your ass!!”

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I eat them.

That’s how I bulk, eating idiots.

I’m normally a very full man.[/quote]

I do the same, except I eat the “emo” boys. Problem is, there ain’t much meat on them bones.