I Dont Think my Test is Test

Hi guys,

I started a test enanthate boldenon primobolan cycle, and found that a few weeks in i had low libido and high anxiety.

I was doing 250mg test enanthate, 200mg boldenon 200 mg primo, and thought maybe i needed more test because of the other 2 compounds since i had never done them before, so i bumped it to 375mg, then 500mg, but it only got worse.

So i stopped the boldenon and primo thinking i could be reacting to one of them and stayed on 500mg test, but still nothing. Finaly i decided to do a blood test(shouldve been my first action), and found that my testosterone was 2.4 nmol/l which is very low. i have gained some good size, although the cycle has been a nightmare mentally.

My question is, is there any way that i could be pinning 500mg of test a week, and have a low total test reading? Because the gear myself and everyone else have got off this guy all works, and is real. my strength kept going up even when pinning 500mg of the “test” by itself, so if its not test, then it is still a steroid, but why would someone sell another steroid as test enanthate, when its so readily available? I can understand faking primobolan but test e?

Im getting some more test e from a better source, but i leave for over seas in 8 weeks, should i front load 1000mg to kick start it since its long acting and will take a while?

It would be nearly impossible to be pinning 500mg/wk and have low test. If you trust your source then my best guess would be that some vials were mislabeled or bunk. You said you continued strength gains. For how long on just “test”? Primo could have a half life of about 2 weeks depending on the ester and the bold is likely 2 weeks so it could have been residual. If we are talking about still making gains after a month then it was probably mislabeled.

I would say it was misslabeled then because its been about a month. Also i could “feel” the gear, im 100% sure it is something, just not test.

Also what about the last bit of my post, would you have any advice for bringing test levels up very quickly using test e?

I’d use test prop… It has a short half life and will get the levels up fast. Otherwise serious frontload of test e.

How long was this cycle in total length?

I’m asking because you may want to just get off the ride. By that I mean, this seems to have been a crazy roller coaster of a cycle. It may be best to let your body recover and start over. If you didn’t have test as a base and don’t know what you’ve injected it may be a good idea to run PCT and reset your natural test production. Get blood work done then run a proper cycle from the beginning.

In fact as I can guess this was at least 6 weeks total. I recommend this over trying to salvage it. You are shutdown by now as evidenced by the low test. Beside the fact that the other compounds would do it anyway over the course of a few weeks. I think when something is this broken you don’t try to fix it anymore.

[quote]installglass wrote:
I’d use test prop… It has a short half life and will get the levels up fast. Otherwise serious frontload of test e.

[/quote]

I 've been on for 8 going to be on for 8 more

[quote]installglass wrote:

I’m asking because you may want to just get off the ride. By that I mean, this seems to have been a crazy roller coaster of a cycle. It may be best to let your body recover and start over. If you didn’t have test as a base and don’t know what you’ve injected it may be a good idea to run PCT and reset your natural test production. Get blood work done then run a proper cycle from the beginning.

In fact as I can guess this was at least 6 weeks total. I recommend this over trying to salvage it. You are shutdown by now as evidenced by the low test. Beside the fact that the other compounds would do it anyway over the course of a few weeks. I think when something is this broken you don’t try to fix it anymore.[/quote]

I’ve gotten blood work done, and the only issue seems to be a low test level which can be corrected pretty easily by using some real test.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

If you insist on a salvage. Try to get some test P to get your levels up quick. Test E at normal dose and on top of that 75mg ED of test P for 2 weeks with a frontload of the Test P 225mg. This will get you back in gear pretty quick. 1-2 days back on track.