I Don't Even Lift!

This is the first post of the training log that I’ve decided to start to keep myself accountable with other people with the same goals.

I’m a 19 yr old powerlifter who is also training to join the British Army. Best lifts currently are a 190kg (420Ib) squat,
115kg bench press (254Ib),
210kg deadlift (463Ib),
@bodyweight of 89kg (196Ib)

My current goals are:
230kg Squat (507Ib)
145kg bench (320Ib)
250kg deadlift (551Ib)
@bodyweight of 95kg (209Ib)

I’m currently following 5/3/1 with the ‘Simplest Strength’ assistance template with extra BBing work and two cardio sessions a week and will update this log after each training session. Thank you following along!

4 Likes

With those numbers, I will say that yes, I believe, you do lift.

But do you even?

1 Like

The best part of that video is “Oh, you are Arnold? My Bad”

Or something like that. Too good.

1 Like

I guess the OP ended up not lifting.

2 Likes

So, I’m not entirely sure how to make a new post on a thread which is why I didn’t update this sooner, anyway here goes nothing.

It’s been a long time since that first post and my numbers and goals have changed with it. My current numbers are: 210kg (463lbs) squat, 135kg (297lbs) bench press, 240kg deadlift (530lbs) @ 93kg (205lbs) bodyweight, 19 years old.

I will not be competing for 25 weeks, meaning I have a long off season in which I aim to get jacked, and hammer my weaknesses (namely the poverty bench). My goal is to reach 100kg (220lbs) bodyweight at more or less the same bodyfat as I have now, whilst improving all of my numbers (both strength and fitness). If you’d like to follow this journey, stay tuned here or follow on my instagram account (@kieran_does_not_lift) where I am much more active.

1 Like

Doesn’t lift for five months. Puts on 10 lbs of bodyweight and 150 lbs to his total. #blessed

4 Likes

This dude got some cheat codes or something damn.

If only it were that easy hahaha. I’ve done 2 meets since that first post which is where I set the new PBs, doing another meet this November so I’ve got a nice long time to fill out even more, I’ll be posting here more regularly now that I’ve got this forum thing sorted

3 Likes

Nice to see your regular updates!, im glad trainings going well for you and you are regularly logging.