I Do Not Know What to Do (Prescribed with TRT)

male/26/weight162/ 6’3’’

I have been dealing with low testosterone for years and symptoms are annoying. i’ve went already to 4 endocrinologist and they all said they don’t know whats happening to me. but i might know. after a lot of research and a lot of test i THINK i might have kallman’s disease. heres my SBH at 79 (all 4 endos said this was alright) Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres my total t Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres my free Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres my lh Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres my tsh Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres my cortisol Imgur: The magic of the Internet taken am without medication to reduce acth and here is with medication to reduce acth Imgur: The magic of the Internet. heres my acth with both medication to see if it went down or not Imgur: The magic of the Internet (i do however panic a bit before injection so this might go higher). and finally heres my prolactin Imgur: The magic of the Internet. i did an mri for pituitary gland AND THERES A TUMOR but it seems its not doing anything? since prolactin levels are normal. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet. idk man my case is weird and if i have depression its because of all this. this doc doesnt convince me and i dont wish to self medicate either. im willing to go to boston or somewhere else because here in puerto rico im running out of options. thanks for your time.

today i went to a new endo and he said clomid is a waste of time and does not produce any testosterone. he is willing to see me every 4 months and wants me to do it once every two weeks. self injection. Imgur: The magic of the Internet heres the prescription. he doesn’t know whats happening to me and why i have low test. so he just said 200 once every two weeks and check with him after 4 months.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet lab test of creatinine (i take creatine for gym) he said my kidneys liver are fine tho also my thyroid. heres my urnine lab test Imgur: The magic of the Internet anything to be worried about liver/kidney? thanks for your time.

1 Like

You have many threads in this forum. Have we worked any of these issues before?

Quite impossible to expect contributors to look through all of the past threads then follow 12 links to more info and not be able to look at the big picture in this post.