T Nation

I Didn't Know Obama Is Jewish

Huffington Post: “He is truly the first Jewish presidential nominee we’ve ever had.”

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/barack-obama---the-first_b_105135.html

“When you see Senator Obama in the tradition that I do, such doubt becomes impossibility. He has lived the Jewish experience through his own parallel one. He is a metaphor for our suffering and survival. And he doesn’t need to tell us about his Jewish camp counselor or his discovery of Mr. Roth’s Portnoy for that to come alive.”

I see now why he chose Rahm Emmanuel (dual citizen with Israel) and why he had all the $$$$ for campaigning. Fascinatin’ !!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Huffington Post: “He is truly the first Jewish presidential nominee we’ve ever had.”

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/barack-obama---the-first_b_105135.html

“When you see Senator Obama in the tradition that I do, such doubt becomes impossibility. He has lived the Jewish experience through his own parallel one. He is a metaphor for our suffering and survival. And he doesn’t need to tell us about his Jewish camp counselor or his discovery of Mr. Roth’s Portnoy for that to come alive.”

I see now why he chose Rahm Emmanuel (dual citizen with Israel) and why he had all the $$$$ for campaigning. Fascinatin’ !!

[/quote]

Dude, I actually have a higher regard for you overall than many here probably do, but trying to paint Obama as a secret zionist conspirator is insane and puts what’s left of your credibility, even with people who fall generally on the same side of many issues as you, on the fast track to extinction.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Dude, I actually have a higher regard for you overall than many here probably do, but trying to paint Obama as a secret zionist conspirator is insane and puts what’s left of your credibility, even with people who fall generally on the same side of many issues as you, on the fast track to extinction.[/quote]

Trib, it says in the article how he got huge $$$$ from Jewish people. How does that leap to anti-semitism or zionist conspiracies? Its written by a Jewish guy.

I just thought the irony was hilarious: Most black people voted for him because he is black and most jews voted for him because he’s simultaneously a jew (and lib too, of course).

Don’t make the lib mistake of immediately implying such stuff, like Jimmy Carter and Putty Nose Clinton did.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Dude, I actually have a higher regard for you overall than many here probably do, but trying to paint Obama as a secret zionist conspirator is insane and puts what’s left of your credibility, even with people who fall generally on the same side of many issues as you, on the fast track to extinction.

Trib, it says in the article how he got huge $$$$ from Jewish people. How does that leap to anti-semitism or zionist conspiracies? Its written by a Jewish guy.

I just thought the irony was hilarious: Most black people voted for him because he is black and most jews voted for him because he’s simultaneously a jew (and lib too, of course).

Don’t make the lib mistake of immediately implying such stuff, like Jimmy Carter and Putty Nose Clinton did.

[/quote]

OK, fair enough on this one, but some of your other posts had me leaping a bit here.

To the point then. The irony is he is screwing absolutely everybody who voted for him.

Even the rabid leftists who are watching him try to juggle them with the so called moderates who are appalled at the abrupt hard left lurch they find themselves taking a ride on.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

OK, fair enough on this one, but some of your other posts had me leaping a bit here.

To the point then. The irony is he is screwing absolutely everybody who voted for him.

Even the rabid leftists who are watching him try to juggle them with the so called moderates who are appalled at the abrupt hard left lurch they find themselves taking a ride on.[/quote]

Yes, I truly don’t understand the man. He acts like a centrist to get elected, begins his far Left agenda, backs off when he sees the revulsion – I think he is shocked that people actually believed he is a centrist. He thought that we are all shyster lawyers, like him, and were really voting for a Leftie.

Now he’s trapped like Bush, another stealth-lib.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Even the rabid leftists who are watching him try to juggle them with the so called moderates who are appalled at the abrupt hard left lurch they find themselves taking a ride on.[/quote]

I found the article to be a combination of obnoxious Jewish chest-thumping and historical fantasy similar to “Inglorious Basterds.”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]OK but why does Obama care what jews/Israel think? Like other presidents? Why is a country much smaller than Finland (land area) and with a smaller population than Finland (when you count out the non-jews of Israel) in the news all the time? Why does not he ask us what we think?

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

I’m not saying I think he’s a part of a vast Jewish conspiracy; I’m just saying that this is interesting.

Right HH?

[quote]Alffi wrote:
<<< OK but why does Obama care what jews/Israel think? >>>[/quote]

He doesn’t, in case you haven’t noticed.

Israel and Finland are so dissimilar in their relationship to us as to defy description.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Alffi wrote:
<<< OK but why does Obama care what jews/Israel think? >>>

He doesn’t, in case you haven’t noticed.

Israel and Finland are so dissimilar in their relationship to us as to defy description.[/quote]
Do I need to link the numerous news articles with “Obama” and “jews” or “Israel” or a related word in the title? Like about Obama engaging in jewish religious celebrations?

They are both small, somewhat ethnically homogenous countries. Finland more so but Israel is much more ‘racist’ and religious (which goes hand in hand with jews. Otherwise why is it, for example, that even non-religious people identify as jews and have practices stemming from religion, like circumcision).

There are numerous conflicts going on in the world all the time. So is the Israel-Palestine conflict so special it needs to be mentioned in the news every day? Why is it american righties probably know more about Israel and read and write articles and books about Israel more than any other ‘european’ country?
The american lefties may sort of criticize Israel but not jews and again, I would wager they know more about Israel than real Europe because it’s in the news all the time despite its petite stature.

Is it Israel’s nuclear weapons that could blast any european capital right now? That is a concern but since America is supposed to be king, how come they have those weapons and how come nobody is scared about it?

So I suppose people sort of acknowledge through their teeth that “yes, jews are pretty significant” but they don’t want to make the connection that perhaps the jews are advancing their interests which may be contrary to theirs. It’s OK if ethnic minorities advance their interests as a group and everyone kind of takes it for granted that they do and if jews do it, then it’s deemed probably innocent although they don’t really seem to be a particularly feeble minority.

In polls, he got 78% of the Jewish vote, and the black vote was in the 90% range. Its obvious that the Dems are vote blocing. They found the ideal candidate. And then the American people didn’t really care about his associates or his ideology. They chose this creature over a decorated veteran with 30 years in the Senate. “We MUST be politically correct, you know, and show that we’re not evil racists.”

Great system and people we got here, eh? We deserve as a nation what’s happening to us.

There IS Justice.