T Nation

I Did Not Use HCG During 11 Week Cycle

Hi everybody, im from Argentina sorry for my bad english please..

Im doing a sustanon 500mg cycle and im on the 11week now and did not use HCG while the cycle

obviously my testes are shrunken/smaller now...

Im worried about the posibility of cannot recovery my 100% tescicular capacity even using the HCG now

I was reading a lot of info and forums where talk about leydig desensitization and HCG in doses over 500ui for shoot

but I think the only way to get work my testes again is using a 1000ui E3D for two weeks (5000ui) as a minimal dose

Im wrong? Could 500ui E3D restore my testes in this point? (remember im in the 11week of no LH signal and never use HCG)

I came to this forum because I think is one of the best sites with the most greatfull info, i will be so thanful if u could help me guys...

Saludos desde argentina!

A PCT with SERMs will bring them back. Do you know what that is?

[quote]…Im worried about the posibility of cannot recovery my 100% tescicular capacity even using the HCG now…

…but I think the only way to get work my testes again is using a 1000ui E3D for two weeks (5000ui) as a minimal dose… [/quote]

Not true. Don’t worry.

Yes.

[quote]pointer wrote:

I was reading a lot of info and forums where talk about leydig desensitization and HCG in doses over 500ui for shoot
[/quote]

I am sure others will disagree, but I have read that 500iu ed will NOT desensitize the leydig, and that doses less than this are not effective enough for a post-cycle HCG blast.

I am currently finishing my HCG blast and about to start my nolva.
My protocol is wait about a week after my last test pin, then blast HCG @ 1000iu ed for 15 days.

I have done this once before with tremendous success, and am just doing it now for the second time. I don’t feel that I suffered any desensitization issues (however I never had any bloodwork done).

I don’t remember the source where I researched this before.

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:

[quote]pointer wrote:

[/quote]

I am sure others will disagree, but I have read that 500iu ed will NOT desensitize the leydig, and that doses less than this are not effective enough for a post-cycle HCG blast.

My protocol is wait about a week after my last test pin, then blast HCG @ 1000iu ed for 15 days.

I have done this once before with tremendous success, and am just doing it now for the second time. I don’t feel that I suffered any desensitization issues (however I never had any bloodwork done).

I don’t remember the source where I researched this before.[/quote]

well, i think one of the keys in using HCG is to use the minimum dose you need.

125-500 IU are all pretty effective given EOD. i’m sure 1,000 IU ED is also effective, but the question is is it worthwhile? the larger and more frequent dose is gonna raise estrogen, and too much HCG has shown some desensitization issues (although typically at 10,000 IU, i believe).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727

but anyway, HCG is basically there to keep your testes active anyway. It doesn’t make your HPTA recover any quicker, nor does it replace a SERM in PCT. in fact, if you jack your testosterone up too much, you’re just gonna have to wait for it to go back down before the HPTA can recover, anyway…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:

[quote]pointer wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t remember the source where I researched this before.[/quote]

well, i think one of the keys in using HCG is to use the minimum dose you need.

125-500 IU are all pretty effective given EOD. i’m sure 1,000 IU ED is also effective, but the question is is it worthwhile? the larger and more frequent dose is gonna raise estrogen, and too much HCG has shown some desensitization issues (although typically at 10,000 IU, i believe).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15713727

but anyway, HCG is basically there to keep your testes active anyway. It doesn’t make your HPTA recover any quicker, nor does it replace a SERM in PCT. in fact, if you jack your testosterone up too much, you’re just gonna have to wait for it to go back down before the HPTA can recover, anyway…
[/quote]

Yeah I actually consider the HCG blast to be almost an extension of my cycle.
I feel absolutely great inside and outside of the gym during said blast.

I wait 1 week after my last HCG pin before I start my SERM.
The blast just gets the balls ready as fuck to start producing again when the SERM’s effects are calling to them.