I Did It

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
The only downside…if this is a downside…is getting to the point when I put on to much size that I have to inject into my thigh. The injection doesn’t hurt…but sometimes the injection site will be tight the following day.
[/quote]

I stuck myself in the quad this morning. I’m rotating ass, lat, and quad on each side.

Anyhow - sumbitch my thigh is sore. Either I suck at sticking, or my wife is an injection goddess, because I have no soreness whatsoever in my lat, or ass (both given by jana), but my thigh (my stick) hurts like a bitch.

RJ,

How much, collectively, did everything cost you?

GAINER

Congrats bro. I was gonna say that the next step is hitting yourself, but you already took care of that! I just finished my first cycle, and wow! what a ride. You have done lots of homework, so props to you. Have some fun with this, welcome to the club!

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
RJ,

How much, collectively, did everything cost you?

GAINER[/quote]

Ballpark it was about $400. But that includes syringes, conversion kits, implants, and ancillaries.

But I over bought on my anti-e’s. I was going to use L-dex, but changed it to letro after the L-dex had arrived. I also bought two bottles of Tamox and a bottle of Clomid.

If I’ve done my math right, you can make 100ml of test prop @ 100mg/ml for about $125 - not counting the ancillaries.

my first few quad shots hurt at first, now i feel nothing at all. i just make sure i do them after the shower and inject slowly (like 60 seconds per cc). for locating the injection spot i place my hand on my leg with the fingertips touching my kneecap, i then place a finger on the outside of where my wrist an palm meet and move to the outer half of the quad, approx 2 inches from that spot.

maybe you were nervous shooting yourself for the first time and moved the pin around a little or injected a little too quick…you’ll get better with more practice.

have fun.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
my first few quad shots hurt at first, now i feel nothing at all. i just make sure i do them after the shower and inject slowly (like 60 seconds per cc). for locating the injection spot i place my hand on my leg with the fingertips touching my kneecap, i then place a finger on the outside of where my wrist an palm meet and move to the outer half of the quad, approx 2 inches from that spot.

maybe you were nervous shooting yourself for the first time and moved the pin around a little or injected a little too quick…you’ll get better with more practice.

have fun.[/quote]

That’s a great suggestion. When I have to go to my quad, I push the goodies in slow. I’ve found that when I would press it…it would “ball” up. I’ve also found that when I massage the injection area afterwards it helps as well.

I’ve never hit my lats as an injection site…interesting. I would think that would hurt…

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
I’ve never hit my lats as an injection site…interesting. I would think that would hurt…
[/quote]

I have a pretty thick back. No pain whatsoever.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
IronRaider wrote:

I have a pretty thick back. No pain whatsoever.

[/quote]

thick what you say?

hey rain try calf injections they are painfree if you hit the wrong spot you might have to stretch it out but they are nice in my opinion