I Did It

So I didn’t get much sleep last night. At 2:00 a.m. I was still looking for reasons to stay awake. I wanted tomorrow to get here, but at the same time if Jesus came back and ended the world, I wouldn’t have cared that much either. Seven a.m. will get here whether I wish for the end of the world or not.

I woke up at 6:10 - the damn lab/red-heeler pup in the back yard thinks he is a freakin rooster. But I knew that today was The Day. I had researched for months and months. I have worn Sancho out with inane questions. I have made this a really big deal on other forums. I’m the last guy in the world you would suspect prowling around over here on the dark side. Just ask Sancho. He’s said as much.

I drew the syringe, just like your supposed to. I wrapped the syringe loaded with 1.5 cc’s up in a heating pad, and headed off for the shower. I felt sick. Nervous sick. Getting married in an hour sick.

So was my wife. She’s encouraged me to take this trip. She’s the one that will stick an inch and a half needle in my ass. So she was a little nervous, she’s never even held a loaded syringe before.

45 minutes later I’m laying on the bed. Face down, and bare ass pointed at the ceiling. The syringe is hot. The oil is hot. I’m really wondering if I want to go through with this. I could just not do it, drop off the boards, and forget I ever thought about juicing.

Then I felt the stick. Then I felt nothing. I heard my wife giving me the blow by blow, but I kept my eyes closed. “I’m aspirating”. “Okay, now I’m putting it in”.

I couldn’t feel anything. I thought for sure I would feel something . A burn. An itch. Something. Anything. It had to be worse than this. It just had to. “All done, did it hurt?”

It didn’t. It didn’t hurt at all. All the staying up. All the worry. The thoughts of not doing it - all a bunch of bullshit. It didn’t hurt. In fact, just the opposite. I got such a rush from making it through the “First One” that I ran around the house screaming and jumping up and down. You would have thought that I just won the lottery, or at the very least - squatted 600 for the first time. I did it.

I may not be the biggest juice monkey on this forum, or on any other forum for that matter, but I am a member of the dark side. No longer am I all drive and no putt. All show and no go. I did it.

And it feels great.

You know, Bro, there’s a huge part of me that really really wants to say something about part of what you wrote…but b/c it’s your first day and everything, as a kind of a housewarming gift (and a token of respect!) I’ll refrain.
But dammit, I want the restraint noted next time vroomie or someone says I can’t!

Good luck with it.
Keep us posted (duh.).

Get used to it,U’ll GROW to love it.When its gone u’ll miss it,cherish every bit of it while you still got it.

We all knew you had it in you :slight_smile:

Congrats :slight_smile:

damn must have felt like a kid on christmas morning and welcome to the dark side ha on my first ass shot i got a painful ass lat cramp midway through ha but anyway man goodluck with your cycle and keep us posted on your gains, sides, and whatever else you want to tell us be safe

Welcome, remember drugs are not a substitute for hard work.

rainjack…congrats on your memebership to the darkside. Hopefully, all will go real well—heck, I’m excited for you rainjack! (now, if only I could get the balls together for my own trip to the darkness)

[quote]100meters wrote:
rainjack…congrats on your memebership to the darkside. Hopefully, all will go real well—heck, I’m excited for you rainjack! (now, if only I could get the balls together for my own trip to the darkness)[/quote]

Thanks, 100M. Finally - common ground.

sweet bro. good luck and respect for waiting so long.

Cool, ammunition for the politics threads… “Rainjack takes it in the ass”!

Okay okay, perhaps a slight mischaracterization of events… :wink:

[quote]vroom wrote:
Cool, ammunition for the politics threads… “Rainjack takes it in the ass”!

Okay okay, perhaps a slight mischaracterization of events… ;)[/quote]

Who’d have thought JW would have passed on that one and vroomie would’ve taken it?
:wink:

Congrats bro. This is gonna blow your freakin mind. You are going to be able to do more reps and or lift more weight every time you hit the gym. It friggin rocks!!!

Two things I’d say. First, eat. Eat like there’s no friggin tomorow. And of course make sure it’s clean. I wasted my first cycle cause I didn’t eat much more then normal (well, I didn’t waste it but I bet I could have put on 25lbs instead of 15).

Second is for me I can try to stick the pin and find that it hurts like hell in one spot and then move the pin 1/2 in in another direction and it won’t hurt at all.

Keep us posted on your progress. And one more thing. Post your cycle.

FatSensei

Congrats bro. This is gonna blow your freakin mind. You are going to be able to do more reps and or lift more weight every time you hit the gym. It friggin rocks!!!

Two things I’d say. First, eat. Eat like there’s no friggin tomorow. And of course make sure it’s clean. I wasted my first cycle cause I didn’t eat much more then normal (well, I didn’t waste it but I bet I could have put on 25lbs instead of 15).

I’m on the same boat,I’ve kept 14.5 lbs out of 19.I could’ve gained about 25 though.Like I said in a previous post every workout will be the best one you’ve ever had.Its the greatest drug ever known to man,and you’ll see why there so addicting.Make sure enjoy every bit of it and eat like there’s no tomorrow.Just writing this makes me drool waiting for my next cycle.Good luck to ya man,ENJOY it and make the best of it.Hands down the best high on the planet.

RainJack…

EAT, EAT, EAT!!!

WORK, WORK, WORK!!!

POST, POST, POST!!!

I envy you…
OD

mls jr how much do you weigh?

rainjack - Were you doing a tren cycle? I can’t remember.

I went from 139-159,Now I weigh 154.My doc has this digital scale i weigh myself every month on,its real accurate.

[quote]chuy wrote:
rainjack - Were you doing a tren cycle? I can’t remember.[/quote]

Yeah. It wound up being 85mg test prop ed and 52mg tren ed.

I finally stuck myself this morning, after two days of my wife doing the dirty work. I must say, it wasn’t even scary.

I haven’t felt the effects of the juice yet. But I’m drinking 2 gallons of water a day and eating like I’m all the way on.

He-he-he…ahhh Rainjack…yes sight of the glistening of the needle as you make sure to get that little drop at the tip…just to make sure all the air out?is wonderful isn’t it?

The only downside…if this is a downside…is getting to the point when I put on to much size that I have to inject into my thigh. The injection doesn’t hurt…but sometimes the injection site will be tight the following day.