I’d be Very Careful with "No AI" Advice

@tony6 what you are claiming is, unfortunately, false.

Find the TRT credentials thread. Find my name in there. Then ask me if I have not provided sufficient information.

Again, you have a LOT of catching up to do on this subject.

After 6+ years of using anastrozole, it’s been 4 weeks since I stopped using the AI. Should I be expecting an imminent growing of boobs? Will I have an uncontrolled desire to watch The Hallmark Channel?

Kidding aside, I was in your shoes. I thought that I needed an AI to keep my Estradiol in “proper range”.

3 Likes

I recently went to Victoria secret with my wife to look at bras. So I’m ready. Also gonna get me some sweat pants with juicy on the ass.

5 Likes

NASTY spelled out across the ass is the new thing. Juicy is not cool anymore.

1 Like

I mean … you kind of made a thread to do just that, didn’t you?

3 Likes

This part is the key to what you are missing.

The increased estrogen WITHOUT INCREASED TESTOSTERONE.

Ask questions if you need clarification.

1 Like

Me to man. Jacked. Walking erection. Feel great. Good focus. Good everything.

Oh my god my tits. I guess people don’t realize that men who convert to woman have low free t in the 1-5 range, estrogen well above 150, and very little DHT. They probably add other shut like progesterone and whatever other estrogens woman need.

Also he said non doctors are giving this info. Doesn’t it take like two seconds to find a doctor on YouTube who explains why ai are bad?

I’ll leave this here for the original poster because he implied that non doctors are saying don’t block estrogen. Yet we get all of our guidance from actual doctors. My doctor is at tier1.

Tier1 health and wellness
-Keith Nichols
-Scott Howell

Danny Bossa
Eric Serrano
Anabolic doc
Jordan grant
Stand efferdin (not a doctor but for the bro’s who love bro science. He doesn’t take ai anymore and neither do his Athletes).
Jay Campbell
So many more out there.

I did this for a long time because I was scared of gyno. Had I not crashed my estrogen twice I would still be doing it. When I stopped taking anastrozole I eventually felt TRT on a whole other level. I felt like I was legitimately on testosterone and felt better than ever before. I hope one day you try it (it takes about 2 months after you stop) and you’ll understand why some here speak so passionately about not using AI’s.

4 Likes

I give. I don’t need to be part of this conversation any longer, It’s like politics. Voice a view point and be ready to be attacked on T-Nation. Who needs it? Whatever. People can self certify themselves as authorities in a self made forum, Ok. There is is a thread where people give their credentials. Everyone has a HS education and I’m supposed to put my health in their hands? Give me a break, seriously? Put your health in the hands of a person you don’t know who claims bs. I I saw Jim Baker on cable the other day telling me if I bought his silver whatever it would cure HIV and coronavivurs. What are you stupid? This is idiot science from people who have no medical training. I’ve dealt with a Mayo doc that I know don’t know their shit, proven. but I think these wanna be experts less then the Mayo docs, and they are way out of touch. Be careful people. These are guy’s in the house dispatching info that they don’t know and cant be accountable for. There just dudes shooting test./

2 Likes

It’s not this… if you voice a certain viewpoint yet can’t back up said viewpoint with any scientific literature… prepare to be attacked. When you double down attacking others based on you’re own ideologies and create a thread preaching “stop listening to these people, estradiol is evil” whilst not having credentials yourself you come across as a hypocrite. You aren’t the victim here, no one is attacking you without adequate reason

Excelmale is where you’ll get “attacked” and perhaps even outright censored. T-nation allows a myriad of differing opinions to exist, hence you get certain members that clash frequently

4 Likes

T-Nation is unfriendly compared to EM. Very aggressive. My opinion, maybe you see it different. If you don’t agree with some guy who has no official credentials, is rude, pushy, and an asshole and you want to follow this persons advice for your health, best of luck.

4 Likes

Alright, you’ve escalated the situation here by using the insult “asshole”

Who are we talking about here, you could be referencing anyone. You were the one initially claiming Dbossa (if we are talking about him) was some random Internet personality… failing to account he is open about who he is, has his Facebook up in full view for everyone, runs a rather large YouTube channel… yet you accused him of hiding behind a screen

We aren’t rude… we merely have a low threshold for bullshit. Furthermore, we treat new members similarly to how they treat us. If you come on here and attack numerous members expect pushback

2 Likes

This place is anything but friendly, helpful and welcoming. Best to everyone. Just not a match I guess.

2 Likes

Hahahaha. The only reason it’s less aggressive over there is because people get banned when they disagree with the status quo. And their accounts don’t show that they’re banned so it just looks like they stopped responding.

At least here people can have different points of view.

2 Likes

You are a complete moron. The internet must be your knowledge base. Seriously?

@unreal24278 has a LOT of knowledge and is the least unfriendly member here. At times I misspeak and am called out on it, I choose to own it if in fact I am in error, reflect on it, change and move on.

So if you get caught being hypocritical you can choose to humble yourself and own it and learning from it and if you feel you aren’t in error, stand your ground.

Don’t let some guy on the internet run you off, there are pleasant members here as well.

4 Likes

Literally the entire forum used AI’s until 2ish years ago when that changed and people started making remarkable improvements and other people saw those people and followed suit and also improved. If it didn’t work the whole forum wouldn’t have changed. So we know what outcome you get from controlling estrogen. You didn’t come here with a new point of view. You came here espousing the old one that has been debunked not only by real world trial but by scientific evidence.

@tony6 The fact that you still have members responding politely to you after calling people assholes and morons says it all.

I get the idea you dropped in for the explicit purpose of taking a shit in the middle of the floor like a dog, and then barking at everyone when you get swatted for your poor etiquette.

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words

The internet isn’t my knowledge base, reading medical literature both on the internet and reading through physical copies of studies/medical textbooks, talking to doctors etc is where I tend to acquire my knowledge from. We can agree to disagree, making cheap insults is no way to make friends

4 Likes