I Crush Your Head!!!

this is just funny

I dunno man, I thought it was kind of stupid the first time I saw it months ago.

Only the Canadians will get this. Though it is a bit gross, it’s a direct take off from “The Kids in the Hall” - Think low budget, Canadian version of SNL and your close.

Very funny!

Some advertising company owes The Kids in the Hall some money.

I don’t know the whole background story, but I really like it.

[quote]BoomBoom wrote:
Only the Canadians will get this. Though it is a bit gross, it’s a direct take off from “The Kids in the Hall” - Think low budget, Canadian version of SNL and your close.

Very funny![/quote]

Don’t let us Americans off the hook so easy. I grew up watching it on comedy central, great show.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I dunno man, I thought it was kind of stupid the first time I saw it months ago.

[/quote]

And yet you wasted your time responding to this thread… good for you.

very funny, finally someone actually got that to work.

[quote]BoomBoom wrote:
Only the Canadians will get this. Though it is a bit gross, it’s a direct take off from “The Kids in the Hall” - Think low budget, Canadian version of SNL and your close. [/quote]

That should be “you’re close”, Brainiac. I think many on this site over the age of 20 know who the Kids are, w/o your shortsighted encapsulaion.

TKITH had some hilarious stuff, even for Americans. Like SNL, not all of it was great, but that’s what happens with sketch comedy.

KitH was much much funnier than SNL was, at least in my lifetime.