'I Could Eat a Knob at Night.'

Anyone else a fan of the Ricky Gervais Show on Itunes? It’s frickin hilarious if you haven’t heard it.

L O L

Haven’t heard of that one. I was introduced to Extras recently. And I’ll probably get around to the original version of The Office soon.

Yup. It’s pretty good stuff.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
Haven’t heard of that one. I was introduced to Extras recently. And I’ll probably get around to the original version of The Office soon.[/quote]

The UK Office was a scream, especially the pop-video on the Christmas Special. I should add that there is a free Ricky Gervais Show in the podcast section of Itunes. I also liked Extras, which I just recently finished.

Supposedly my friend has tickets to a screening of Gervais’ new movie next week.

Thanks for the heads up about this. I love Ricky Gervais, so I’m sure I’ll love this too.

I just finished watching both seasons of Extras, so this sounds like a good follow up.

Ricky Gervais plays himself in GTA IV.

You can go to a comedy club and listen him do a set.

His bit about fat peaople is great… he also does a set about his own fatness.

Ricky Gervais is great! I don’t think he’s quite caught on in the states yet as much as he will but original Office is AMAZING

[quote]davidtower wrote:
Ricky Gervais is great! I don’t think he’s quite caught on in the states yet as much as he will but original Office is AMAZING[/quote]

I think you’re right, though The Office (US version) is his baby, so he’s still influencing American pop culture.

The podcast was the most downloaded ever though, so I’m guessing a lot of Americans listened.

The biggest obstacle is that Britons tend to use different slang than Americans so it’s sometimes hard to know what the hell he’s talking about unless you are familiar with it.