I Could Be Stronger If I...

If I didn’t work third shift and could get alittle bit more sleep I believe.

[quote]gurbob wrote:
i didnt have a job to worry about.[/quote]

x2

:slight_smile:

Quit. Drinking

[quote]Reed wrote:
If I didn’t work third shift and could get alittle bit more sleep I believe.[/quote]

The thing I actually liked about 3rd shift was that I could stay in bed longer. I’d be in bed 8-10 hours and rarely had to set my alarm. Now that I have to be up at 5am its really hard to get in bed early for enough sleep.

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
If I didn’t work third shift and could get alittle bit more sleep I believe.[/quote]

The thing I actually liked about 3rd shift was that I could stay in bed longer. I’d be in bed 8-10 hours and rarely had to set my alarm. Now that I have to be up at 5am its really hard to get in bed early for enough sleep.
[/quote]

Ack I feel your pain. I did that for several months and I can’t remember any other time in my life where I drank more coffee and took more spike.

stopped smoking on the weekends… but it’s so good!!!

If I didn’t worry about gaining excessive fat, that’s about it.

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:

[quote]T11 wrote:

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
and I didn’t have to worry about running 2 miles in under 13 mins. [/quote]

I figure you are in the army from your picture and what you said^, you don’t have to that is just the max. M16 really? Gosh damn fobbits[/quote]

Haha. Yeah, I’m that. You don’t like my musket? I caught more shit for that thing down range than it was good for. Tried to give it away to an Afghan but he wouldn’t have it.

Think I might swallow my pride and give up the 300. [/quote]

Yeah I did man and I’m happier for it. Powerlifting is a way bigger passion of mine then getting a 300 on my pt test. Only a year left for me and gotta do what makes you happy.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
Quit. Drinking [/quote]

Now you have no excuse

: could afford more/better food.
: could quit drinking (completely)
: could afford enhancement.
: had time/ money for higher level coaching.

_Mel