I Competed on 10/13, Got a 1755 Total

I weighed in at 210lbs and went 7/9

660 Squat
420 Bench
675 Dead

I missed 435 on the bench and 720 on the deadlift. My next meet goals is to hit those two numbers, and Squat 700lbs. I plan on doing RUM which will be February 9th.

Good lifting, looking strong. 700 sounds like a bit of a leap but I’m sure you’re capable of it. Good luck training for the RUM - kill it!

Awesome dude.

Holy shit. Very impressive (2xbw bench!!)! 7th place on powerliftingwatch. You got a few more lbs to put on and stay in that class too.

You’ve probably posted this before, but what kind of training did you do leading up to this?

I thought this was pretty cool. #11 in the current American rankings for the 220s, raw with wraps of course.

Great job man very good lifts I just did a meet in PA 198 class Total 1385
495 squat 345 bench 545 deadlift.

All raw belt only.

I hope to be as strong as you some day. I’ve been training for 2 1/2 years I’m 24

Very nice lifts also I think we may see you in the top 5 one day.

[quote]jkondash89 wrote:
Great job man very good lifts I just did a meet in PA 198 class Total 1385
495 squat 345 bench 545 deadlift.

All raw belt only.

I hope to be as strong as you some day. I’ve been training for 2 1/2 years I’m 24

Very nice lifts also I think we may see you in the top 5 one day.[/quote]

lol, you make sound like I’m an old man. I turned 24 back in July

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
Holy shit. Very impressive (2xbw bench!!)! 7th place on powerliftingwatch. You got a few more lbs to put on and stay in that class too.

You’ve probably posted this before, but what kind of training did you do leading up to this?

[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/det_azathoth_ascendancy?id=5416372&pageNo=0

Unbelievable lifting, very impressive.

Congratulations Carlos!

Absurd lifting. You’re knocking on the door of an 1,800 raw total.