T Nation

I Challenge You Jack Urboady.

Well man here it is… I think I speak on behalf of a lot of guys here too when I say I’m pretty sick and tired of your foul language, lame threads and general jackassery on this board.

So what I propose is a good old fashioned challenge.

This is the stipulation: The loser has to leave this board, now while I really don’t think the admins would be too happy about banning a potential customer despite this I think it is clear you need to go, so, just a ban from the board. IP ban if they can do that. As I am sure you would probably be back.

As this is an actual muscle building site I think the nature of the challenge is pretty simple. A progress battle. Now I don’t know your stats and I’m pretty fucking weak and small compared to some of the guys I look up to on here, I’ll admit that. But I’m willing to work my ass into the dirt to get you to gtfo to be blunt.

Now I will let the other members on here judge this obviously and maybe throw out some further stipulations as this has to be a fair competition.

Prepare to lose bitch.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA-fucking-HA, this is so retarded on so many levels that I want this to happen.

LOL

You lose on good principle, sir.

so retarded, this
that no matter win or lose
you both fucking FAIL!

A little haiku for you.

Wow, this is the dumbest post I have ever read. Who cares what another person posts on here, I personally find Jack Urboady’s posts entertaining most of the time. If you don’t like it then don’t read it.

This is absolutely asinine.

Someone needs to post that Internet Serious Business picture ASAP.

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:

Prepare to lose bitch.[/quote]

A fight to the death

Jesus Christ…

l;

I give you my assentiment
Let’s do that

I think this kid should have his t-cell membership revoked

This is madness.

Madness? THIS IS re-TARDA!
Sorry, I just got finished rewatching 300.

all over this thread

You know duals are still legal in paraguay as long as both combatants are registered blood donors.

almighty

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
Well man here it is… I think I speak on behalf of a lot of guys here too when I say I’m pretty sick and tired of your foul language, lame threads and general jackassery on this board.

So what I propose is a good old fashioned challenge.

This is the stipulation: The loser has to leave this board, now while I really don’t think the admins would be too happy about banning a potential customer despite this I think it is clear you need to go, so, just a ban from the board. IP ban if they can do that. As I am sure you would probably be back.

As this is an actual muscle building site I think the nature of the challenge is pretty simple. A progress battle. Now I don’t know your stats and I’m pretty fucking weak and small compared to some of the guys I look up to on here, I’ll admit that. But I’m willing to work my ass into the dirt to get you to gtfo to be blunt.

Now I will let the other members on here judge this obviously and maybe throw out some further stipulations as this has to be a fair competition.

Prepare to lose bitch.[/quote]

(FTJ Bro)

WolBarret wrote:

You lose on good principle, sir.

(x2)

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
Wow, this is the dumbest post I have ever read. Who cares what another person posts on here, I personally find Jack Urboady’s posts entertaining most of the time. If you don’t like it then don’t read it.[/quote]

x2

Also, there’s an “ignore” function for a reason.

This is as annoying as Jack’s worst threads. And he’s toned it down lately.

Instead, you should have a dance off. I’ve actually seen this happen in the real world, it was very saddening.