So… I started with sesame seed oil and that gave me nodules doing subQ, I switched to grape seed oil, and still the same.
- Yes, I’ve watched Dr. Crisler video
- Yes, I wipe the site and the bottle.
- Yes, I give both time to dry.
- Yes, I inject very slow.
- I use 27g 1/2 needs ( inject .25 ever M/W/F)
- In the love handle, in the glute - all the same.
- I’ve tried ice packs afterwards and everything. Small itchy lump that feels like poison ivy
I have been doing int the side of the thigh which is IM I know and I don’t like it. It bruises and I want SubQ to work. I don’t want the scar tissue of IM but for some reason, I just can’t make subQ work.
I need help.