I Can Not Believe I Am Doing This

I just know you guys are going to be mean to me ;( I am not a professional…totally new to this. I have had 2 kids and a tubal(via the scar) so try not to beat me up too much. I am also adding a back shot. constructive critism is great…thanks

For a teacher your spelling isn’t too great…

Quick question: Is this picture really in the nude with photoshopped underwear?

Well, what are your goals? You are already lean so if you are trying to gain some muscle, go for it. There’s plenty of articles here to go through.

Your avatar is hot.

I don’t think your really a teacher because if you were, then you wouldn’t be posting pictures of yourself on websites in your underwear.

Do you deadlift or squat? You look like you could use some more muscle everywhere, but particularly on your legs and glutes. Good level of leanness, and for putting up a pic.

You have a solid base but need more overall mass and definition. Stick with the basics for now. Big, compound exercises 3-4x/week, a mix of cardio on non-training days, lots of protein.

Go to the Beginner’s forum and read the general training and diet articles in the sticky threads at the top. They’ll give you a great start.

BTW, you may want to post over at our sister site for more appropriate advice:
http://www.figureathlete.com/ (or click the MWA link up top)

There will also be less of the silly little boy types cluttering up your thread with their puerile nonsense.

I agree that you have a solid base and tone. I would definitely think about uping your protein intake and eating frequently during the day. Try doing 5 or 6 smaller meals that contain a good portion of protein, veggies and complex carbs, etc.

Cleaning up the diet will vastly improve your physique, its all about consistency and rigor. Research as much as you can and hit the ground running with a solid plan. I’d be more then happy to help with a meal plan.

I really respect you for posting in a male dominant forum such as this: I think it says a lot about your character. Don’t worry about the guys that come on here and flame you for whatever reason and make inappropriate comments: you got more balls then they ever will.

Good luck with your training and keep us posted, it would be good for T-Nation have more ladies like you and venus. Speaking of which, she would be a good resource for you.

Cheers

You look to be in pretty good shape, especially for having two kids! Keep up the good work, and don’t listen to the worthless dicks on here that love to negatively criticize others to make themselves feel better.

I agree with Kruiser too, up the protein and hit the weights!

How about a front-double bi? Much better for spotting imbalances.

More pics?

Feet?

Feet? No…front

Needs more pics.

Front, arms, legs etc.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:

BTW, you may want to post over at our sister site for more appropriate advice:
http://www.figureathlete.com/ (or click the MWA link up top)

[quote]

I agree with Kruiser…you’d do better in the “figure athlete” MWA thread, if you want better advise, you would want other women to rate you, remember… WE DONT HAVE YOUR “EQUIPMENT”!! Just a thought :stuck_out_tongue:

I would have to say not bad for a mom, but up your intesity, work on squats…basicaly just to ‘tighten’ everything up at this point. And go to MWA for better figure advise for sure…

You look like you’re on the right track but I’m a tad confused…

Why would you only post a back shot? Your avatar looks great - why no front double bicep shot? Add some more pics and you will get an honest rating.

Good luck.

As everyone says you need more pics. I think your in shape from what I can tell but I don’t know what your goals are. You look like you’re a runner.

Without more pics I can’t give my expert opinion. Exact same pose from the front will work.

Dang man! You lookin’ good. (no homo)

[quote]ninjaboy wrote:
Do you deadlift or squat? You look like you could use some more muscle everywhere, but particularly on your legs and glutes. Good level of leanness, and for putting up a pic.[/quote]

I partially agree with this. Whether or not you should add more muscle everywhere depends on your goals, as well as how much time & energy is available for building muscle. But for aesthetic balance for a female, you could use more muscle in the glutes and thighs relative to the torso and arms.