I, Bodybuilder

Anyone else kind of getting frustrated by this highly drawn out realease (or lack thereof)?

Seems kind of silly to either let people lose interest, or cause potential customers to be annoyed.

I guess its just the epic 27lb’s of muscle in 6 weeks ONLY IF YOU USE ANACONDA that is keeping people interested.

yes. whenthe f is this coming out? cant wait to get started!

Not gunna lie… it is one of my motivations too…

But like Thibs did say, don’t get overhyped over this, it isn’t anything we’re used to or can accurately expect to fit any profile or bill.

Nope, not frustrated at all. I’ve got my own training to do and I’m already doing it because I have my goals set. I’ve already looked at the concepts CT was talking about with nutrition and started trying to apply them myself. When the program comes out I’d rather it be finalized and late than come out in pieces or be premature.

couldn’t give a fuck really, i’m gonna stick with 5/3/1 for another 8 - 12 months. I’ll give it a go when all the hype dies down and i see some results from forum members.

I would think that most people who have trained long enough to have the foundation and experience that I, bodybuilder requires would also know that there is no quick fix for putting on fast muscle. There isn’t a “perfect” routine or diet combonation that will turn everyone into what they aspire to be.

Although i believe that I, Bodybuilder does seem to carry impressive statistics with while still manageing to be relatively unknown, i doubt that its a program that will benefit everyone. For this reason I am excited to read what Thibs has to say and excited to have the chance to possibly increase my knowledge in some areas where i might be a little in the dark, but it doesnt bother me at all that it hasnt been released.

I also dont anticipate it being released anytime soon considering that Biotest Anaconda is being marketed with I, Bodybuilder. i imagine that the releases Anaconda will be the catalyst to the release of I, Bodybuilder

I THINK, that you guys shouldn’t worry about it because it’s not going to be the miracle that saves you if your not already gaining muscle. Lots of hype. It’s a business. Keep doing what your doing, when ti comes out it comes out , there doesn’t need to be 100 fucking threads asking when it comes out. Use the search bar.

I dont see what the rush is, I mean CT has already released snippets of training ideals “twitch reps/autoregulating/activation” i mean c’mon all that for FREE? not aiming offences at everyone but I mean just be fucking grateful someone of CT’s standards is actually helping us out with those idealogies and principles to benefit us! Building a solid base using the principles given thus far is more than a generous serving and the longer we wait for I, Bodybuilder = the stronger we’re getting in the GYM in the meantime!!!

am more interested in using anaconda, not so much i bodybuilder.

I believe it’s just another hype to sell more of their stocks, same as V-Diet it only works if you grab Surge, HOT-ROX and I dunno what, let me tell you if you don’t eat solid foods and train like crazy for a couple of weeks u r gonna f***ing lose weight.
Again if you just do HIT take alot of protein supps filed with BCAA’s, Creatine and Glutamin, you’re getting big in a hurry.

Offcourse I expect to get blasted for writing my opinion about this site, but who cares I am a guy who thinks before using a program or buying a hyped up product. ANd don’t care what a bunch of guys who I am never gonna actually meet think about me

T-Nation shot their load too early with this, yet again, just like Anaconda, pissing more and more people off with this “dangle the carrot in front of you” bullshit. I really don’t understand this, because it really makes no sense, none at all. People buy Biotest for a reason, it has a great reputation for producing high quality products that we all like and buy.

But, despite this (which is extremely rare in the ever so finicky supplement industry), we are blue-balled into seeing Joe DeFranco, Nate Green, and others using the products long before we as T-Nation members and Biotest buyers are even allowed the chance to get them. Then you put the shit on video for us to see it, kicking more mud in our faces, and quite honestly I think it’s a bullshit thing to do to people.

Biotest…you have a loyal following here, that you created by making kick ass supplements and keeping them affordable. Please do not put a condom on unless you are ready to do the do.

[quote]Chalky09Aus wrote:
I guess its just the epic 27lb’s of muscle in 6 weeks ONLY IF YOU USE ANACONDA that is keeping people interested. [/quote]

Did you bother to read anything about I, Bodybuilder?

Apparently not, if you think you will gain twenty-seven pounds of lean body mass in the same time fram as CT you are wrong.

I think a lot of folks got the impression it was a lot closer to being ready when they put a video out.

And hell, maybe it would be if they stopped worrying about…making videos…

Biotest makes great stuff, they cut the hype crap and put them out there for the customer base.

Honestly, I would make fun the the OP for another dumb ass when is I, Bodybuilder coming out thread but shouldn’t. Three years ago I could have seen myself make the same thread, wondering when a supplement will be released so that I can finally make sick gains. Unless we are talking anabolics, it’s just not going to happen. Hard work, food, rest, repeat for years and years is the only thing that will make you big.

[quote]Rugger84 wrote:
A whole bunch of shit

[/quote]

Dude honestly, if you dislike this site, this company and it’s practices as much as your post implies, why not post somewhere else?

I don’t get why people hang around here if they hate it so much.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
T-Nation shot their load too early with this, yet again, just like Anaconda, pissing more and more people off with this “dangle the carrot in front of you” bullshit. I really don’t understand this, because it really makes no sense, none at all. People buy Biotest for a reason, it has a great reputation for producing high quality products that we all like and buy. But, despite this (which is extremely rare in the ever so finicky supplement industry), we are blue-balled into seeing Joe DeFranco, Nate Green, and others using the products long before we as T-Nation members and Biotest buyers are even allowed the chance to get them. Then you put the shit on video for us to see it, kicking more mud in our faces, and quite honestly I think it’s a bullshit thing to do to people.

Biotest…you have a loyal following here, that you created by making kick ass supplements and keeping them affordable. Please do not put a condom on unless you are ready to do the do. [/quote]

You are one of the few who advertising doesn’t work on. Feel proud of yourself. Marketing departments hate people like you, lol.

But I don’t see it as kicking dirt in our faces in so much as just marketing. All companies do this, I think it is just the anticipation of this whole project is coming to a boiling point.

Some people want to try it, so they are anxious. Some people want others to stop putting down this site and using IBB as a tool to do it, so they are anxious. And others just want to try a new sup, so they are anxious. I bet this whole shit makes sales numbers move up.

[quote]Rugger84 wrote:

Offcourse I expect to get blasted for writing my opinion about this site, but who cares I am a guy who thinks before using a program or buying a hyped up product.
[/quote]

Bow down to the original thinker!

Guess what? A lot of us share that attitude. And guess what else? We’ve found a lot of stuff that works here.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
T-Nation shot their load too early with this, yet again, just like Anaconda, pissing more and more people off with this “dangle the carrot in front of you” bullshit. I really don’t understand this, because it really makes no sense, none at all. People buy Biotest for a reason, it has a great reputation for producing high quality products that we all like and buy. But, despite this (which is extremely rare in the ever so finicky supplement industry), we are blue-balled into seeing Joe DeFranco, Nate Green, and others using the products long before we as T-Nation members and Biotest buyers are even allowed the chance to get them. Then you put the shit on video for us to see it, kicking more mud in our faces, and quite honestly I think it’s a bullshit thing to do to people.

Biotest…you have a loyal following here, that you created by making kick ass supplements and keeping them affordable. Please do not put a condom on unless you are ready to do the do. [/quote]

I think the reason Biotest makes so many kick ass products is because they’ve said over the years that they won’t release something until it’s ready.

I’d imagine if they said nothing, they’d have people upset, thinking things have gone stale.

But yeah, waiting still sucks.

My question is, When are the Mods going to start deleting these kinds of childish, whining, crying, bitching threads? Why don’t you send CT a personal message and ask him yourself? Instead of putting up a thread trying to get others to agree with you about how frustrated and miserable you are because a certain article did not come out when you expected it to. Please STFU, relax, and stop posting these nonsense threads.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
My question is, When are the Mods going to start deleting these kinds of childish, whining, crying, bitching threads? Why don’t you send CT a personal message and ask him yourself? Instead of putting up a thread trying to get others to agree with you about how frustrated and miserable you are because a certain article did not come out when you expected it to. Please STFU, relax, and stop posting these nonsense threads.[/quote]

The voice of reason. Someone needed to say that out loud