I, Bodybuilder

What’s this??

a new T-Muscle superprogram, for high-threshold radical hypertrophy… just a guess though

Holy s…

This interested me. I saw Thib’s new avatar, and I was impressed. I was hoping he’d show the entire body (no homo), just to see the WHOLE package (damn, that came out homo), but I guess he might want to conceal his overall results until the program comes out.

I must say though, I hope I have enough equipment to give this program a try…crossed fingers

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
What’s this??

[/quote]

By the way, where did you get the banner?

It looks like the announcement of a new high-threshold radical hypertrophy T-Muscle superprogram called “I, Bodybuilder” and it will be coming soon.

[quote]forbes wrote:
Blood is Metal wrote:
What’s this??

By the way, where did you get the banner?[/quote]

scroll down the home page :smiley:

[quote]forbes wrote:

By the way, where did you get the banner?[/quote]

TMUSCLE home page. Scrolled down to get my daily dose of T&A and lo…

[quote]forbes wrote:
This interested me. I saw Thib’s new avatar, and I was impressed. I was hoping he’d show the entire body (no homo), just to see the WHOLE package (damn, that came out homo) [/quote]

Lol!

Wow !

I know a few guys at the gym who will be doing the same routine

[quote]Marlind wrote:
forbes wrote:
Blood is Metal wrote:
What’s this??

scroll down the home page :D[/quote]

Clever son-of-a-bitch! I can’t believe I missed that! Whats pathetic on my part is that the picture is huge :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
forbes wrote:

TMUSCLE home page. Scrolled down to get my daily dose of T&A and lo…[/quote]

jesus! It’s huge, fuckin CT scared the shit out of me and I don’t want to hear “that’s what she said” HA

The new superprogram sounds very promising, I hope he puts out an athlete version too. As I feel that would more help my goals. can’t wait to start his peri workout nutrition protocol of pulsing.

[quote]forbes wrote:
Marlind wrote:
forbes wrote:
Blood is Metal wrote:
What’s this??

scroll down the home page :smiley:

Clever son-of-a-bitch! I can’t believe I missed that! Whats pathetic on my part is that the picture is huge :P[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: dont sweat on it…It Happens to the best of us! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i hate that “coming soon” crap… such a cock-tease

I love how it says “I, Bodybuilder” such a Incredible Hulk thing to say…“I, Hulk Smash!”

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I love how it says “I, Bodybuilder” such a Incredible Hulk thing to say…“I, Hulk Smash!”[/quote]

Or more like “I, Robot” or “I am Legend” (funny Will Smith starred in both of them)

Cool picture. I think I can out “trap” him though.

Picture rocks. Shoulders are looking a lot bigger.

[quote]forbes wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
I love how it says “I, Bodybuilder” such a Incredible Hulk thing to say…“I, Hulk Smash!”

Or more like “I, Robot” or “I am Legend” (funny Will Smith starred in both of them)[/quote]

Maybe T-Nation can make a movie staring Will Smith and we can call him the “I, Man”?