T Nation

I, Bodybuilder Release?

How long until the program is going to be released? It says 6 weeks until release so how long has it been since the I, Bodybuilder article was released?

It’s been more than six weeks. I don’t think it really matters when it comes out though… There have been so many posts about this now… I’m not even going to bother going there so just read this…

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/why_i_bodybuilder_is_not_as_important_as_you_think?pageNo=0

It will be out when it’s ready. It’s not ready yet. I’m sure you can find something to do until then. Try knitting.

Bartek

[quote]BiP wrote:
It will be out when it’s ready. It’s not ready yet. I’m sure you can find something to do until then. Try knitting.

Bartek[/quote]

I’m pretty sure someone’s already used that remark before!

The exact same thing? Damn, I already subconsciously use song and movie quotes in everyday conversations, now I’m starting to quote T-Nation! Soon I will get sued just about every time I open my mouth… Oh well, I’ll get my lawyer :wink:

Bartek

[quote]Gymjunkie4life wrote:
How long until the program is going to be released? It says 6 weeks until release so how long has it been since the I bodybuilder article was released?[/quote]

Post in the Get a life forum please. It suits you better

HAHA

Maybe spend this time applying the foundational principles of IBB to your workouts and get a feel for it before the actual program comes out?

I.E:

Autoregulate
Accelerate Reps (focusing on the turnaround speed)
Ramping

They might sound easy enough but the key is figuring out how YOU would do these things.

MM

How many of these threads are necessary? Maybe there needs to be a “when is I, Bodybuilder coming out?” sticky so these can all be in one place. I will be excited just to read the program and learn more about training and supplements, but I’m going to just keep lifting and going on with my day to day life.

Also, if you just looked around the site for a moment, you would see threads started by CT about I, Bodybuilder and threads from the more experienced forum members who got the chance to train with the guys over in Colorado Springs.

I have actually been following the shotgun method for like a year and a half now.

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
It’s been more than six weeks. I don’t think it really matters when it comes out though… There have been so many posts about this now… I’m not even going to bother going there so just read this…

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/why_i_bodybuilder_is_not_as_important_as_you_think?pageNo=0

[/quote]

lol I want your avatar…ware you get it from?