I, Bodybuilder Question

I have just started the I, Bodybuilder Routine this week, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for an exercise I could do instead of power snatch’s. I workout at a small gym in my small town, and I don’t think my owner would allow a lift like a power snatch (It’s not a very spacious gym, and there are old ladies everywhere)… Does anyone have any ideas?

Get a new gym. Seriously, old ladies?

Supplementing the snatch is pretty much impossible in one exercise, as it’s such a full body, explosive movements that your not really going to get anywhere else.

[quote]S1acker wrote:
I don’t think my owner would allow a lift like a power snatch [/quote]

Have you tried just doing them? Who knows, maybe he’d be glad to see someone doing them.

I think I recall Thibs saying a two-handed DB swing to eye level would be acceptable. Although the snatch is still the best choice.

Try alternating (unilateral/one arm) dumbbell snatches. You could also try inverted rows (supinated or pronated grip variations).

It will not give you the same results though. Tell your gym owners to stop consuming soy protein, and grow a pair. :slight_smile: