I,BODYBUILDER Program in Action

[quote]23278 wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]23278 wrote:
I’m not a personal trainer but I’m 210. Can I haz trainer certificate too?[/quote]

NO NO NO! You need to pay money to get the special piece of paper dumbass!!

Gosh, you think they hand them out for free?[/quote]

Oh fine. Guess I’ll get a loan from the bank. Think the matchbox car I got out of a McDonald’s happy meal would be sufficient enough collateral?[/quote]

Obviously that depends on model, make, year, number of previous owners, clean title, miles, etc. Fuck you’re a dumb one. I bet you’d have your clients even doing deadlift with more than 3 plates per side, and bb rows and all sorts of other horrible stuff. Retards aren’t as smart as they used to be back in the day…sigh

OMG! I’m gonna have to sit down for 4 hours on both a Saturday and a Sunday? And I have to bring my own pencil? All this to be certified?

I CANNOT HANDLE THAT KIND OF PRESSURE.

^ too sexy needs moar sumo belly.

Just keep sippin on the haterade lads. This ignorance is what gives lifters such a bad name. I never said I was huge and I don’t plan on getting involved in an online debate. I just like training. And at least I have the balls to put myself out there. Seriously, best of luck to all you guys in your programs.

Im confused…

wait this was for real?!?

.greg.

Also, lads? I didnt know they used the word lads in Canada?

.greg.

Dang why is everyone giving this guy such a hard time? I mean the video was a little extreme with all the music. And him throwing light dumbbells around didn’t help, but overall the video was alright. Good job on adding that amount of muscle in 10 weeks. Do it all over again and get to 230. Good job so far…

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
hahaha[/quote]

Your avatar is much funnier than this video. With that said, nice leg development bruh…

There is no forgiveness for throwing dumbbells just to throw dumbbells. It’s kinda like wearing a pink polo shirt to a biker bar.

You’re going to get a lot of shit for it and then some.

It’s funny because he did everything he could to make it a “hardcore” training video but when you aren’t very developed or using heavy weights it looks ridiculous.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
It’s funny because he did everything he could to make it a “hardcore” training video but when you aren’t very developed or using heavy weights it looks ridiculous. [/quote]

I don’t think some of these guys understand that. This is why we get so many pictures and posts from guys who look damn near sedentary but who seem to want praise for their very minimal progress. You have guys here barely weighing 175lbs at nearly 6 feet tall who want the same attention as guys who actually look built.

Blame instant gratification…but 15 years ago, someone at this level would never have had the balls to make a training video before they actually built themselves up enough to warrant it.

I’m not even making fun of the guy…but that’s the truth. Youtube generation.

^ Exactly.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
^ Exactly.[/quote]

I just began training and would say my body is up to par with this guys. I can never imagine my self pulling some shit like that at my gym or trying to teach someone else how to get big when im at this point of my development. I train at a pretty serious gym in jersey and if i acted like this d bag throwing db’s for no reason, i have no doubt a bigger dude would put me in my place quick. the fact that this guy has enough balls to put up a video of this shit just shows how much some people are out of touch with reality. this guy would not pull this shit if he actually lifted around bigger guys instead of learning it on a computer screen and through certifications.

Is this supposed to be a parody video or something?

I was just gonna pass this one over, cuz my interwebz sucks and I hate waiting for videos to load, but then I saw everyone ripping on the poor guy so I just had to watch.

I don’t… I just… I’m not even sure what to say. I mean, this is after 10 years of training seriously? The fuck are you eating, quiche and corn chips? And, I mean, I didn’t even see any sweat on your shirt!

You can yell HATERZ! all you want, but he truth is that you should have been at this level eight years ago. And the fact that you think you have your shit together enough to make a training vid? LULZ

Also good point someone made about his height. If he is really over 200 with single digit bodyfat, he’s gotta be pretty freakin tall.

and Tb69 I’ll add you to the list of guys who automatically notice my penis.

Its shit like this that makes me not take any trainer i have ever met seriously. You have the body of a lean 14yr old. If you dropped some weak ass dumbbells like that in my gym, id Frisbee a 45lb plate into your face.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
a 45lb plate into your face.[/quote]

VOIDNH. Seriously. I want to see someone frisbee a 45lb plate.

What I don’t understand is why the OP would impose such a rigid BF requirement when trying to add mass.

I can appreciate that he is a “Personal Trainer” or whatever, but if the goal is quick mass, why not double up on the steaks and rice and hit the shit hard, especially if you’ve stated that you’ve never been able to break “X-pounds”.

If it’s so much easier for you to keep weight off, then forget the ‘abz/BF’ crap for a few months (like, Winter months) and push your body to grow. Why keep your foot on the break while trying to accelerate?

At minimum, you could pack on the weight quickly, hold it for months, and come down. That’s not what would work for me personally as I’ve blocked out size/strength goals in terms of years (vs weeks), but it seems like for a small guy like yourself you’d see quicker jumps in size/strength.

And, for the record, I’m assumimgn that since this is in the BB Forum, you were looking to make and show off “BB’ing” size/strength progress.