I, Bodybuilder Compatible w/ Anabolic Diet?

CT or I, Bodybuilder team,

Will the I, Bodybuilder program be compatible with the Anabolic diet? The diet preaches very little carbs, but I can make an exception with the supplements :slight_smile:

Also, any idea when the workout program will be released to the public?

Thanks!

Well then, it wouldn’t be the Anabolic diet then would it? The carb intake pera-workout with the timed insulin shocks would preclude ever maintaining ketosis, wouldn’t it?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Well then, it wouldn’t be the Anabolic diet then would it? The carb intake pera-workout with the timed insulin shocks would preclude ever maintaining ketosis, wouldn’t it? [/quote]

The Anabolic diet never really achieves Ketosis, and if it does it’s only for a short time.

But, yah, it’s not the anabolic diet if you take in this many carbs.

You can stay low carbs except for the para-workout period. But the para-workout period provides over 120g of carbs, so it’s not low carbs anymore, and applying some of the ‘rules’ of the anabolic diet (very high fat intake, weekend carb-up) would, IMHO lead to fat gains.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
You can stay low carbs except for the para-workout period. But the para-workout period provides over 120g of carbs, so it’s not low carbs anymore, and applying some of the ‘rules’ of the anabolic diet (very high fat intake, weekend carb-up) would, IMHO lead to fat gains.[/quote]

Ah thanks,

Does the I, bodybuilding program detail nutrition and diet plans?

You havent answered when the workout regimen is coming out, I wanna try it as soon as I get access to it :slight_smile:

[quote]Forkit wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
You can stay low carbs except for the para-workout period. But the para-workout period provides over 120g of carbs, so it’s not low carbs anymore, and applying some of the ‘rules’ of the anabolic diet (very high fat intake, weekend carb-up) would, IMHO lead to fat gains.

Ah thanks,

Does the I, bodybuilding program detail nutrition and diet plans?

You havent answered when the workout regimen is coming out, I wanna try it as soon as I get access to it :)[/quote]

Read the article again. It covers everything from nutrition and when it will come out.

You can stay low carbs except for the para-workout period. But the para-workout period provides over 120g of carbs, so it’s not low carbs anymore, and applying some of the ‘rules’ of the anabolic diet (very high fat intake, weekend carb-up) would, IMHO lead to fat gains.[/quote]

What if there was no weekend carb up? Only the ANACONDA Protocol and the no carbs for the rest of the time. Would that work in any way?

[quote]sunilblade88 wrote:

What if there was no weekend carb up? Only the ANACONDA Protocol and the no carbs for the rest of the time. Would that work in any way? [/quote]

Yes, both Sebastien and Kevin dieted like this and used the protocol to prep for their contest and both got shredded.

Were they just more moderate with their fat intake?