I Bodybuilder 2020

Hey coach,

Been using a couple of your programs from thibarmy last 6 months or so. Going to start something new soon. Remember doing the I bodybuilder program in the past and loving the variety and the pace.
What, if any changes/little tweaks, would you recommend knowing what you know now. From what I remember the reps were kept low to emphasize the “perfect rep.”
Any other techniques you would incorporate? Wave loading, 1/6?

Appreciate your work. Hope you’re doing well in this crazy time

As I mentioned in the past, I do not revisit older programs and provide “updates” for them. This is actually a lot more tedious than writing a new one and it’s one of those things that annoys me to no end.

I’m not saying this to be a jerk, I genuinely want to help people as much as I can, but modifying an older program, especially as a forum response which 10 people will see, just sucks the life out of me.

1 Like

my Bad coach. Appreciate the response. Ill go at as is with some autoregulation

His current recommendations are templates like this…

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters-part-2

followed by /or this…

even Wuhan-virus edition!..

1 Like

Not true. These are programs are designed with a specific approach that I use. But it’s not the only one. I’m not a man of one system or ideology. Which is annoying for some because it seems like I change my mind often, whereas it really is that I have various approaches depending on the client/situation

1 Like

Ok of course, just presenting some more up to date stuff. -think I Bodybuilder was like 9 years ago