T Nation

I Believe Chill-Ren Are the Future

I am in no way blaming Obama (as he can’t help what some dumbass parents do), but this is the end of the world.

These little bastards don’t even understand half the stuff they are singing about. The parents who put their kids up to this nonsense should get donkey punched.

FYI to those kids, they ain’t changing shit, at least until they turn 18.

That song sounded like some demonic worship hallow. I’m pretty sure satan wrote the lyrics.

I couldn’t even make it through the first minute. That is some scary brainwashing shit.

WHOA! Now that is downright disturbing. Oh wow. As if all the comparisons to Jesus Christ weren’t enough, now this? Hey! I guess instead of Jesus Camp, they could call this one Obama Camp! HA! I’m so funny!

The kids singing doesn’t disturb me as much as the adults looking like their ready to hand out the koolaid.

doubleplusgood.

but don’t you dare have a child at a conservative rally or pro-life rally.

in all seriousness, I would never want my children singing about ANY politician or at most rallies (never mind the fact I don’t go to any in the first place).

Children should be free of politics and religion until they reach 18 years.

I am going to teach my dog to howl everytime someone says “Obama.” Fluffy probably understands politics as much as these 8 year olds do. Sad that parents would do this…

On the morning after the election, I’ll be Grinch-ing away to myself thusly:

[i]‘Pooh-pooh to the Whos!’ he was grinch-ish-ly humming.
They’re finding out now that Obama isn’t coming!
They’re just waking up! I know just what they’ll do!
Their mouths will hang open a minute or two
The all the Whos down in Who-ville will all cry BOO-HOO!’

That’s a noise, grinned the Grinch,
That I simply must hear!’
So he paused. And the Grinch put a hand to his ear.
And he did hear a sound rising over the snow.
It started in low. Then it started to grow…

But the sound wasn’t sad!
Why, this sound sounded merry!
It couldn’t be so!
But it WAS merry! VERY!

He stared down at Who-ville!
The Grinch popped his eyes!
Then he shook!
What he saw was a shocking surprise!

Every Who down in Who-ville, the tall and the small,
Was singing!
He HADN’T stopped Obama from coming!
IT CAME!
Somehow or other, it came just the same! [/i]

Why does that eerily remind me of Hitler’s Youth in the video clips you see on the History Channel? That’s some scary shit going on there!

Citizens of the world indeed.

Time to sing to the “Dear Leader”. The North Koreans would be proud of that video.

If that doesn’t give even the most ardent lefties pause then they are truly hopeless.

Too many Americans want to someone to hold the tissue while they blow their freaking noses. These parents should be horse whipped.

Can you imagine the MSM coverage if these children were in an evangelical church singing in support of McCain?

Just remember, George W. Bush is a fascist.