I Began The V-Diet on 3/24

Since we are not supposed to do any cardio on this diet and only “NEPA” what weight and resistance training would you guys suggest. When i work with my trainer, he has me doing bi’s tri’s chest and abs but now since he quit i dont know how much to be lifting according to my weight. some one help Please!

[quote]lexee_tha_great wrote:
Since we are not supposed to do any cardio on this diet and only “NEPA” what weight and resistance training would you guys suggest. When i work with my trainer, he has me doing bi’s tri’s chest and abs but now since he quit i dont know how much to be lifting according to my weight. some one help Please![/quote]

What do you mean according to your weight?

You can be a strong little lady or a weak little lady, a strong fat lady or a weak fat lady.

How much can you lift?

You need to try a heavy weight and see if you can complete your set/rep plan to completion with maximum effort.

take a notebook and make notes such as “weight was too light this time - 40lbs” or “weight was too heavy - 40lbs”

learn how to perform these

squat
bench press
lat pulldown/seated row
deadlift

start at a weight you are comfortable with. do upto 12 with that weight. keep progressing until you are struggling by the 10th or 11th rep.

im gonna give you an out of this world estimate because i dont know how strong you are, how long you’ve lifted, etc etc

squat 30lbs
deadlifts 65lbs
pulldowns 55 - 70lbs
bench press 20lbs

most of my clients that start off using weights around that area with a deviation of 5 - 10lbs.

good luck

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
learn how to perform these

squat
bench press
lat pulldown/seated row
deadlift

start at a weight you are comfortable with. do upto 12 with that weight. keep progressing until you are struggling by the 10th or 11th rep.

im gonna give you an out of this world estimate because i dont know how strong you are, how long you’ve lifted, etc etc

squat 30lbs
deadlifts 65lbs
pulldowns 55 - 70lbs
bench press 20lbs

most of my clients that start off using weights around that area with a deviation of 5 - 10lbs.

good luck

[/quote]’

I know i should have at least learned something from my trainer before he quit. However i was working so hard that i was not even paying attention SERIOUSLY! However being that Zeus Nathan gave good examples i am starting to remember all of exercises i would perform it the correct way.

I usually do 4-5 reps of each. Bi’s, Tri’s Legs, abs, butt squats and back.