T Nation

I Beg for Help


#1

Hello,

I am 20 y.o., 192cm, 95-100kg guy who wants to cut down the rest of my bf. Now I am around 14% bf...

I cannot loose it, I am cursed and I will try to explain why.

Firstly I have to tell you that I am not a absolute beginner, I am training for more than 2 years. I was always little bit fat. The last year of bodybuilding i focused on diet and training. I trained fullbody trainings 5x5, 8x3... My body changed a little but not exactly how i wanted.

I got angry and i started with diets such as Warrior!s diet or carb back loading. The result was not good for me, first 3 weeks it worked well, but after 1 month that was the same...
On Warrior!s diet i was running everyday in the evening, after 2 hours of run i ate my big meal with maximum 300g of carbs.

On Carb back loading i trained in gym, fullbody trainings and sometimes i chose to train on gymnastic rings. I trained hard but results was rly poor :frowning:

I was extremely desperate, I got angry again and bought Clenbuterol. I was rly sad that i will be no longer natty but something weird happend to me...I am resistant to Clenbuterol. You can tell me, that i bought fake but it!s not possible, we are 3 guys who bought it and I am the only one who has no side effects and fat loss :X

Now I got few days to finish my procedure with clen, I lost rly rly small amount of fat but it!s only because i train everyday with gymnastic rings with eating small amounts of nutrients. I know thats weird maybe that I train with rings when I have 192cms and 95-100 kilos you can tell me, that I have soft trainings but It!s not true. I am advanced in this, I can do levers, planches or even muscle ups...

I rly appreciate it PLEASE, give me help, I am desperate :((


#2

This is actually really sad.

Kids aren’t just smoking weed these days. Instead they are using steroids and finding narcissistic obsessions.


#3

Starve yourself. Problem solved.


#4

[quote]magick wrote:
Starve yourself. Problem solved.[/quote]

Why post this?


#5

[quote]blaball22 wrote:

I was extremely desperate, I got angry again and bought Clenbuterol. I was rly sad that i will be no longer natty but something weird happend to me…I am resistant to Clenbuterol. You can tell me, that i bought fake but it!s not possible, we are 3 guys who bought it and I am the only one who has no side effects and fat loss :X

[/quote]

no you’re not. You just expected the drugs to do the work for you, but they didn’t. Isn’t that crazy?


#6

This is a great story from an article on this site by Alwyn Cosgrove and Chad Waterbury:

Long story short:

YOU’RE GETTING THE BASICS WRONG

Juicing and carb cycling and whatever other shiny toys you’ve got won’t do anything until you get the basics right. Just to repeat:

YOU’RE GETTING THE BASICS WRONG


#7

[quote]Jarvan wrote:
This is actually really sad.

Kids aren’t just smoking weed these days. Instead they are using steroids and finding narcissistic obsessions. [/quote]

It really worries me that someone who’s not capable of putting a basic diet plan together thinks they’re smart enough to be using steroids.


#8

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:
This is actually really sad.

Kids aren’t just smoking weed these days. Instead they are using steroids and finding narcissistic obsessions. [/quote]

It really worries me that someone who’s not capable of putting a basic diet plan together thinks they’re smart enough to be using steroids.[/quote]

“Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift these heavy ass weights!”

OP, you’re a fucking whiny pussy fart at best. The good news is you just heard the truth. Now you can take steps towards un-becoming a fuckin qweef.

You may whine to your mommy, but we’re not your fuckin mommy. So keep doing that elsewhere… or sit up straight, think about how much of a bitch you are being right now, and think of better way to ask for help.

Bitches don’t like desperate whiny men to begin with. Especially desperate whiny men who use steroids to build muscle to hide that desperation.


#9

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:
This is actually really sad.

Kids aren’t just smoking weed these days. Instead they are using steroids and finding narcissistic obsessions. [/quote]

It really worries me that someone who’s not capable of putting a basic diet plan together thinks they’re smart enough to be using steroids.[/quote]

“Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift these heavy ass weights!”

OP, you’re a fucking whiny pussy fart at best. The good news is you just heard the truth. Now you can take steps towards un-becoming a fuckin qweef.

You may whine to your mommy, but we’re not your fuckin mommy. So keep doing that elsewhere… or sit up straight, think about how much of a bitch you are being right now, and think of better way to ask for help.

Bitches don’t like desperate whiny men to begin with. Especially desperate whiny men who use steroids to build muscle to hide that desperation.[/quote]

I find comments like this interesting. They are a product of the internet. There is a lot of it on this site. Being strong and lifting weights and having testosterone do not mean you have to act like a jerk to prove it. Jarvan may speak to people this way face to face,but I wouldn’t recommend tbat. Not to say I condone what the OP is doing. But are we really trying to HELP someone by bagging them? Or are we really trying to BAG them. Maybe answer that question before you say something like you’re just trying to keep it real. I am all about real…


#10

You say you’re at 14%. Do you have pictures? Blur the face if you need to, but pictures will help.

Have you actually tracked your calorie intake? If so, how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat do you usually eat?

If you don’t currently track this, I recommend starting. Having some numbers will give you a better idea of the changes you need to make.

Both diets you tried focused primarily on meal timing. Changing the time you eat doesn’t really matter if you’re still eating too much, or too much of the wrong things.


#11

Clen is NOT a steroid. You are still natty.

But you see, the main difference is that, unlike AAS, clen can FUCKING KILL YOU if you fuck around with it.


#12

[quote]confusion wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:
This is actually really sad.

Kids aren’t just smoking weed these days. Instead they are using steroids and finding narcissistic obsessions. [/quote]

It really worries me that someone who’s not capable of putting a basic diet plan together thinks they’re smart enough to be using steroids.[/quote]

“Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift these heavy ass weights!”

OP, you’re a fucking whiny pussy fart at best. The good news is you just heard the truth. Now you can take steps towards un-becoming a fuckin qweef.

You may whine to your mommy, but we’re not your fuckin mommy. So keep doing that elsewhere… or sit up straight, think about how much of a bitch you are being right now, and think of better way to ask for help.

Bitches don’t like desperate whiny men to begin with. Especially desperate whiny men who use steroids to build muscle to hide that desperation.[/quote]

I find comments like this interesting. They are a product of the internet. There is a lot of it on this site. Being strong and lifting weights and having testosterone do not mean you have to act like a jerk to prove it. Jarvan may speak to people this way face to face,but I wouldn’t recommend tbat. Not to say I condone what the OP is doing. But are we really trying to HELP someone by bagging them? Or are we really trying to BAG them. Maybe answer that question before you say something like you’re just trying to keep it real. I am all about real…
[/quote]

I think if he sat there, read what I wrote, and got pissed about it, it would help him more than any random diet or template you throw at him.


#13

Fair enough Jarvan. I do get that. It just seemed so mean. Lol. Your pic looks good btw and now I will reconsider pushups(but only slightly).


#14

This looks very much like a troll post.


#15

[quote]blaball22 wrote:
Hello,

I am 20 y.o., 192cm, 95-100kg guy who wants to cut down the rest of my bf. Now I am around 14% bf…

I cannot loose it, I am cursed and I will try to explain why.

Firstly I have to tell you that I am not a absolute beginner, I am training for more than 2 years. I was always little bit fat. The last year of bodybuilding i focused on diet and training. I trained fullbody trainings 5x5, 8x3… My body changed a little but not exactly how i wanted.

I got angry and i started with diets such as Warrior!s diet or carb back loading. The result was not good for me, first 3 weeks it worked well, but after 1 month that was the same…
On Warrior!s diet i was running everyday in the evening, after 2 hours of run i ate my big meal with maximum 300g of carbs.

On Carb back loading i trained in gym, fullbody trainings and sometimes i chose to train on gymnastic rings. I trained hard but results was rly poor :frowning:

I was extremely desperate, I got angry again and bought Clenbuterol. I was rly sad that i will be no longer natty but something weird happend to me…I am resistant to Clenbuterol. You can tell me, that i bought fake but it!s not possible, we are 3 guys who bought it and I am the only one who has no side effects and fat loss :X

Now I got few days to finish my procedure with clen, I lost rly rly small amount of fat but it!s only because i train everyday with gymnastic rings with eating small amounts of nutrients. I know thats weird maybe that I train with rings when I have 192cms and 95-100 kilos you can tell me, that I have soft trainings but It!s not true. I am advanced in this, I can do levers, planches or even muscle ups…

I rly appreciate it PLEASE, give me help, I am desperate :((

[/quote]
Okay, first I’d like to say that a lot of the comments that are listed above are brutally honest and direct. Still you don’t attack a man when he is down, twist the knife, or pour salt on a wound. If you are looking for help at least you took the first step. I think you understand what you have been doing hasn’t been working. There are plenty of intelligent, insightful people that have had great success with cuts on this site. If you supply them with the information they need, they can assist you. Second being sorry for yourself won’t do a damn thing for you, that’s the tone I’m interpreting from your post. You sound quite distraught for 14% BF, leading me to believe you aren’t quite that low. 14% BF isn’t at all that high, and is a great point to begin working from. All the advice/supplements/workouts in the world won’t work for you, unless you do!

I have no prior experience with clen, but from what I hear on this site and from what I researched, it won’t fix a terrible diet. From my experience, the best method of losing weight is to understand caloric expenditure needs to be greater than caloric intake to lose weight. Unfortunately you haven’t given us a lot to go on. Give us an overview of what your daily diet is like, pictures so we can assess if you truly are 14%BF, and your workout regimen. Without this, no one can help you. Eating clean is quite simple, once you know what you are doing. I would suggest reading the stickys in the nutrition forum as well.


#17

[quote]LoRez wrote:
You say you’re at 14%. Do you have pictures? Blur the face if you need to, but pictures will help.[/quote]

I second this. I find a hard time picturing someone who’s 220lbs, only 14% bodyfat and so depressed with how they look they would write this post.


#18

[quote]blaball22 wrote:
I will add 10mins of HIIT followed by 20mins of cardio, plus I will wave my carbs. I want to set it for example 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 50… You think that is wise?[/quote]

Lets start with the basics, do you track what you eat? What exactly did you eat yesterday?


#19

You aren’t resistant to clen, cursed, or any other dumb excuse you mentioned above. Your diet and training are shit. You are introducing stupid diet strategies before you understand how to eat normally. You are blowing everything you can cardio wise to lose fat because you don’t understand how to progress. So are you going to keep proposing stupid ideas or post your training and diet so you can receive help?

Also, clen can and will kill you if you approach it with the level of seriousness you have given your training so far. Read that again. You will die because you are being lazy and stupid. That is about the worst way to die that I can imagine.


#21

As has been said, get the basics right.

Just to be stupidly clear, these are the basics:

  1. do the big lifts (bench press, back squat, dead-lift, pull-up)
  2. track what you eat, meticulously
  3. sleep and hydrate

If you want to add more cardio, try high intensity interval training workouts, on the bike, track, or prowler. This kind of work induces a 4-6 hour period of increased metabolism, known as Excess Post-workout Oxygen Consumption, or EPOC. It is superior for fat-loss.

If you’re looking for a place to start, try this:

It is Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. I know you are not a beginner or a novice, but it seems like you may be new to this particular kind of exercise. Gymnastic training with rings is impressive and intense, but barbell training is a whole different thing. The Starting Strength material is a great place to start. The link above will get you started, but I recommend buying the book.

-Jon


#22

[quote]blaball22 wrote:
I am not going to die bro…

Ok, I’ll try to describe my diet and training which I had on WD or CBL.

WD:
Breakfast: Hydrolyzed protein, 25g+5g of hydrolyzed colagen. 2x multivitamin tbl.
.
.
.
After 9 hours of standing and walking (job) I went run for maybe 40mins.
After 90 mins I ate my big meal.
Big Meal (proteins): 400/500g of meat (pork, chicken) + 2 or more kinds of vegetable (don’t count carbs from it)

Big Meal (carbs): I ate maximally 200g of carbs, random food.

Dezert: Sometimes I ate sweet yoghurt or puding, less than 50g of carbs.


Carb Back Loading:

Breakfast: Mozarella + tomatoes, Cottage cheese, eggs. Always nearly 20-30g of proteins and perhaps 15g of fat

Lunch: Meat (100-200g) + vegetables, or coconut milk, protein shake. (Less than 50g of protein)

Snack: Cream, coconut milk, eggs, white yoghurt…

PreWorkout: Protein shake (20g of protein)
PeriWorkout: None
Training: Fullbody 5x5, 8x3, 5/3/1, or Training with gymnastic rings, all muscles except legs. I trained nearly about 60 mins.
PostWorkout: Gainer about 50g of carbs

Dinner: Eggs, Tuna, Fishes. All with vegetables, 2 kinds min. (40-50g of protein)

Cheat days were really RARE. Fat loss was rly poor and I didn’t understand why.

What you think guys? And what’s your opinion about these 2 diets typed above? :d[/quote]

Seems weird, actually think this is very dilligent for a 20yo( if all true). Fat loss should not be
this hard at your age -I would see a doc and get stuff like your thyroid/t3 checked out.

Also look up the 100 gram carb cure article and stay away from dumb shit like clen