I Beat up a Guy on the Way Home from Work.

I had a fight in the middle of the street with another motorist on the way home from work. He was the instigator and the aggressor but I threw the first punch (and every punch in the fight for that matter).

Obviously the police have their opinions but what is proper for a man in a fight? Are there rules or your own personal rules as to when to fight?

unless one of you spontaneously ejaculated during the scuffle, this is the wrong forum.

there should be a forum for total badasses where people like the Op can meet and have discussion

So you got out of your cars to fight?

Grats, you were both retarded.

[quote]JohnnyRobber wrote:
I had a fight in the middle of the street with another motorist on the way home from work. He was the instigator and the aggressor but I threw the first punch (and every punch in the fight for that matter).

Obviously the police have their opinions but what is proper for a man in a fight? Are there rules or your own personal rules as to when to fight?[/quote]

Details. More details.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
So you got out of your cars to fight?

Grats, you were both retarded.[/quote]

It is POSSIBLE there was a good explanation for his fist fight in the middle of the street.

What happened??? I dunno… I’m a lover… not a fighter…

[quote]JohnnyRobber wrote:

Obviously the police have their opinions but what is proper for a man in a fight? Are there rules or your own personal rules as to when to fight?[/quote]

I am going to be really blunt here, so prepare your self.

You are quite possibly retarded, and you might want to have your mental capacity checked.

This is exactly how people get shot and or stabbed. Bottom line don’t pick fights, if the fight brings it self to you and there is no other way to avoid it then end it quick. But your lucky you weren’t on the wrong side of an ass whooping or a gun for that matter. I’m not saying every motorist is armed but what would happen if you decided to fuck with some one that was?

Remember actions have consequences, and its better to just let the assholes be.

how is this a most popular page with only 3 comments on it??(anyways…)

explain your story more man… we you defending yourself and your car or just your pride.

if it’s the first then great you are okay, if it’s the latter then you are a big tool and will probably get nailed…

Unless there had been an accident and you had got out of your car to assess the damage and were then attacked, the fight was totally avoidable and a large part your fault.

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
What happened??? I dunno… I’m a lover… not a fighter… [/quote]

Woohoo!!!

If you threw the first punch, then you’re the instigator and the guy who would go to jail.

You’re also a dumb ass.

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
JohnnyRobber wrote:

Obviously the police have their opinions but what is proper for a man in a fight? Are there rules or your own personal rules as to when to fight?

I am going to be really blunt here, so prepare your self.

You are quite possibly retarded, and you might want to have your mental capacity checked.

This is exactly how people get shot and or stabbed. Bottom line don’t pick fights, if the fight brings it self to you and there is no other way to avoid it then end it quick. But your lucky you weren’t on the wrong side of an ass whooping or a gun for that matter. I’m not saying every motorist is armed but what would happen if you decided to fuck with some one that was?

Remember actions have consequences, and its better to just let the assholes be.
[/quote]

I agree… and that asshole has every right to file a suit against you for assault and battery because you threw the FIRST PUNCH. Next time you should let the guy throw the first punch so you have every reason to knock his ass out. Road rage is crazy, lots of people do get stabbed and shot! Next time you may not be this lucky.

dam ur like real swol huh bro

lolololol

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
VibeAlive wrote:
What happened??? I dunno… I’m a lover… not a fighter…

Woohoo!!!
[/quote]

Hahahahahhaa! Hey you! lol :smiley:

I’m calling troll on this one…where’s the OP now?

Where do you work at?

sunfish

pushmepull me I saw that movie in Ceramics class

Funny movie as I found out what Soylent green really was

Other than that… bad movie

P.S Dont fight strangers on the street…

Did you rip a stop sign out of the ground with popping viens (sic)?

That’s what I’m talking about! Fuck yeah! Fuck his ass up! Show everyone that you are a REAL MAN!

It’s because of real tough guys like you that I don’t go anywhere. I am afraid I’ll look at you the wrong way on accident, then the next thing I know, I’m picking my teeth up off the floor.

That’s why when I am out in public, I keep my eyes on the floor, and am very careful not to accidently bump into anyone else. I might run into a real man like yourself, and next thing I know I am getting my guts stomped out.

Yep, I’m a big faggy-ass pussy. Thanks for letting us all know what a big man, tough guy, hard-ass you are and reminding me what a wussy, faggy, pussy, bitch I am.

okay true story…

I was digging up a stump in my front yard this summer, and two cars stopped in the intersection by my house.

The front car, car A, had a male passenger, female driver. Car in the rear, car B, was some plump, older, balding white douche.

Driver of car B (balding white douche) gets out, walks up to the drivers side window of car A, yells at the chick for cutting him off, calls her a cunt, and spits in her face.

The passenger of car A gets out and stars throwing down with the balding white douche. Needless to say, the passenger in car A, a smallish Asian gentleman, couldn’t fight for shit. The balding white guys straight fucked him up right there in the middle of the street.

Some neighborhood kids broke it up, and as the Asian guy was going back to his car, I kind of ducked around my house, I live around an area where people who dress like him, and are in cars like his, often carry weapons…

Twenty mins later I get a call from my inlaws about a old white guy and an Asian guy fighting in the parking lot of the supermarket down the street. I guess car A followed car B after the altercation.

Asian guy pulled a knife during the second fight, stabbed the white guy like 13 times.