T Nation

I,BB minus Anaconda Protocol?

Coach Thibaudeau,

I very much understand that nutrition is crucial to maximizing gains in the weight room, so I want to be clear from the get-go that I am not disputing that training with the ANACONDA protocol would be the most optimal route.

What I would like to know is what kind of gains should I expect without it? I am a strength & conditioning coach at the collegiate level, and the products recommended are not legal from an NCAA standpoint.

For some sports, random drug testing can take place even in the summer/winter breaks from school, so there is no window for “illegal” supplementation even outside of official training periods. I am currently trying out and reading through the I, Bodybuilder phases, and I am really liking what I see.

The pre-activation, ramping and force outputs are right down my alley as far as athletic benefits, and the potential for building mass is an even greater bonus.

What should I recommend to my athletes in lieu of your recommended products? What, if anything, is an acceptable substitute?

–just read where I need to post in Q&A #6—disregard

Hi There

Im from England, UK. I have been using The I Bodybuilder and now the HP mass program, without Anaconda and have got great results. Added 12LBs of lean muscle to my already reasonable physique (All natural I am a track cyclist so get drug screened) .

Instead of Anaconda which is illegal just source some but not all of the ingredients.

The key ingredients to Anaconda is the type of protein ( leucine rich caesin hydrostate ) the fast carbs in Surge and the creatine and citruline malate. all of these can be sourced independently.

Get the caesin hydrostate from “Pepto Pro” . Instead of Surge, I uses some ground rice starch and a bit of glucose from Lucozade. And as for creatine /beta aline / citruline malate, thats in all kinds of rival supplements. The main two are Pepto pro and the starch. That will give you the recovery and the gains. For a quarter of the price of Anaconda.

Before I get kicked of the site. Im from the UK and all the Biotest supps are out of stock, so even if and when I want to use them I canout.

And IM Only 20 years old. How can any young guy afford the Anaconda Protocal or even Indigo. One day when Im a millionaire. But right now, Id rather save to pay off my University fees or save for a mortgage. Sorry Biotest.

I have had stellar results all on my own.

[quote]georgecousins wrote:
All natural I am a track cyclist so get drug screened

You look great man. I have recently gotten into track cycling (just an amateur) and I was just wondering how you fit bike sprints into your programs?
It’s obviously working for you.

[quote]georgecousins wrote:
Instead of Anaconda which is illegal just source some but not all of the ingredients.

The key ingredients to Anaconda is the type of protein ( leucine rich caesin hydrostate ) the fast carbs in Surge and the creatine and citruline malate. all of these can be sourced independently.

Get the caesin hydrostate from “Pepto Pro” . Instead of Surge, I uses some ground rice starch and a bit of glucose from Lucozade. And as for creatine /beta aline / citruline malate, thats in all kinds of rival supplements. The main two are Pepto pro and the starch. That will give you the recovery and the gains. For a quarter of the price of Anaconda.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info! I will research those products for my athletes!

Just curious, what in Anaconda is banned from your organization?

[quote]Mike T. wrote:
Just curious, what in Anaconda is banned from your organization?[/quote]

Nothing, he just made that up…

Unless the NCAA suddenly banned protein and candy bars…

The only thing I can see as POSSIBLY being remotely banned is the Alpha-GPC, and I’m about 95% sure it isn’t…

Hi Guys, @ charlotte49er.

YOu must prioritize the sprint sessions if thats what you want to improve on. I do sprint session 3-4 times a week and they will be more taxing on your legs and metabolic system than a hard prower or leg session. Accordingly i only train legs once per week. The bike sessions are in effect very hard eccentric- less leg sessions. Hope this helps.