I am Tough 1/8 Squat

that shit is just dumb!

im pretty sure if he went just acouple of inches down his back would have snapped like a twig, what a dumbass

I love how the kid was just staring at the ground while he squated in the OP’s vid.

[quote]totti13 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And that’s the reason why people will say that weightlifting is dangerous for kids. If they’re doing it right, they can’t use enough weight to hurt their epiphyseal plates.

Could he have any weaker looking spotters?

Love how everyone posted a comment haha would love to see his face when he reads all about his fail

Those spotters are getting great results from the weightroom. Clearly a credit to their choice of training partner.

And WHY is MADONNA playing the background??? Lol

I lol’d at his scrawny wigger spotters.

Each one of those kids can wear those shorts for years to come… they’re plenty big.

Pretty soon these guys will have to start fearing their own strength hot damn.

It’s not just that he is doing quarter squats, but he is looking at his own dick the whole time! Loser.

I have honestly, not kidding, never seen anyone squat this bad in my entire life. I mean I’ve seen some 1/4ths and laughed but this was absolutely undeniably the most pathetic squat attempt I could even imagine other than just holding it there and counting seconds as reps.

Watch some videos, watch real men at the gym, learn something, then go to at least parallel, try 135 for starters, CHRIST!

It just makes me mad because I have always went deeper than parallel and worked my chicken legs into 27" and I can’t squat 435. When a little prick like this thinks he can go on about his 435x1000000 (because doing them like that thats how many he can get) it gets me pretty ridiculously upset.

So I went a little crazy…

He’s obviously doing 1/8 squats for vertical jump development, its a legit exercise, ask Kelly Bagget… cough

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Could he have any weaker looking spotters?[/quote]

he coulda grabbed those 6 year olds

I was just wishing the kid with the basketball would have thrown it at him!

Working on his plies. Don’t ballerinas go lower though? Hmmm, what a tool

how did you get a video of me squatting?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
The spotters killed me. One isn’t even pretending to do anything and the other kind of has his hands under the bar but is staring at his navel.

Because he has the bench in the rack for some god forsaken reason, if he were to go over, he’d hit the bench, go forward onto the pins and the spotters would still be pulling their collective thumbs out of their holes.

What’s it called when there is a group of 'tards together? Is it a cluster? A bevy? A pride?[/quote]

Congress?

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
I was just wishing the kid with the basketball would have thrown it at him![/quote]

You made me laugh. You must be my brother or something because, in my head, that would tie everything together perfectly.

Just whip it, right at his face.