T Nation

I Am The One Who Knocks

Assume every one you interact with may be a crazy person.

… Sorta makes it hard to date people though.

1 Like

Yeah I enjoy them mate. I drink them fairly regularly because as you said, the flavour has really improved over the years.

They’re great for things where I feel like a beer or two but still want to be able to drive/write/work/train afterwards

1 Like

Final week of Four horsemen awesome program that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed.

Got some thoughts of what I want to do after this week is complete.
Might be time to swim out into the deep water and drown some sharks

3 Likes

Well I’ve gone 4/4 with new PRs for S/B/D/P so I’m also tossing up to just run 4horsemen back again, as the structure is obviously working for me.

I think that’s what I’ll do. Run it back and then if I stall use deepwater as a way to switch things up

6 Likes

Excellent work.

1 Like

did I see another cheeky deadlift PR. New belt ?

1 Like

Haha yeah mate you did. I didn’t think I had anything more than 205 but I just took five minutes and then just pulled as hard as I could. It went up better than the 215 last week tbh

1 Like

Finally pulled five plates, pretty sure it’s the first time I’ve done it without straps too. Cool

6 Likes

Well gyms have just been announced closed until further notice, with an update on Friday.

I’ve ‘finished’ the program albeit three sessions (but the deadlift was the final one to test today)

So it’ll be running and bodyweight stuff for at minimum the rest of the week

1 Like

With such great results I’m gonna look into this Four Horsemen for next year hehe

1 Like

Ooooh don’t tell @ChongLordUno he will be so excited :joy:

1 Like

If it made my quads look like that I would run it forever! :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome job!

Might be a nice deload of sorts. Take a break from heavy lifting, spend some time just playing.

1 Like

Two words: ____ _____

One of them is an explicative, the other has/is destroying lives, economy…

congrats.

now on to 6.

1 Like

I know one of the words is burpees, but I can’t figure out the other one.

Edit: Just got it. Both words are burpees.

6 Likes

Yeah bummer - but we’ve overall had things pretty easy compared to other states and MANY other countries. I’ll be working the rings etc at home today accordingly.

SENSATIONAL DL pr there too sir.

1 Like

Oh for sure man. Certainly not the end of the world

45 minutes full practice yoga

200 pushups
100 sit ups

2 Likes

I tell you what, yoga is a real workout. Heck.

4 Likes