UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

How did that OH PR rate on the simo scale mate ?

1 Like

Nice pr. sounds like a grinder.

1 Like

She was a 10.5/10 for sure

1 Like

Yes I love it

1 Like

45 min fun run

Every 6 min alternate between

30 pushup/15 pull up
Or
15 back extension/15 Russian twist

Good sweat

3 Likes

Instantly add 100lb to my supertotal lol

6 Likes

sweet I love getting new things for the gym. Got myself some new knee sleeves last week, they a a size smaller for extra compression for the upcoming comp. I will try them out next week.

1 Like

Nice one, I figure I’m not planning on entering any sort of powerlifting competition so I got myself some nice stiff cheaty 9mm sleeves

massive PR’s coming up LOL

1 Like

Today was a good day

Sleeves felt awesome. Knees just felt more ‘solid’ and could feel myself pushing out into them.

6 Likes

Pressing is starting to move from shit to suck, which is a nice positive

Probably leftover energy from the delicious chocolate stout last night

PXL_20210715_095113403

4 Likes

Super recovery

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the 0% beer? I’ve been seeking out and enjoying low/no alcohol beers lately, and man have they come a long way. After a year plus of too many heavy and strong IPAs, I’m looking for options that allow me to hang out socially with friends and not pay the price of a hangover and midsection bloat.

1 Like

Seriously… when I encountered this, I just push the bag off if the owner hasn’t come to claim in 5 min

spicy act of war. I wouldn’t dare.

2 Likes

Look around and ask people, but don’t ever push somebody’s stuff onto the floor. First of all, they might just have to run to the bathroom between sets and want to finish their work. But even if it’s pure selfishness, you don’t shove somebody’s stuff onto the floor like that. It’s asking for trouble.

Let me edit

our social contract is fascinating.

it’s never a man doing something aggressive to me.

almost as if a woman knows I’ve been programmed since birth to not do anything back no matter what.

2 Likes

To be clear, I don’t really shove stuff off. I set it on the floor,
Also, I’ve only encountered this a couple of times

2 Likes

IM not that guy. I wouldn’t do anything to anyone who moved my stuff except let them know not to touch my stuff. I just mean, there are assholes out there, and not touching other people’s stuff is a good rule to live by.

@anna_5588 fair enough. I still wouldn’t touch it, but as long as when you said “push” you didn’t mean literally, it’s whatever.

2 Likes